Anabolics and pregnancy

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Anabolics and pregnancy

So my fiance had a miscarage on monday, and we would like to try again before my next deployement in Dec. She had gotten pregnant shortly after my last PCT, and I am just starting a 5-6week cycle of Spawn. She would like to try again towards the end of September. The doctor said today that the miscarage was due to a lack of Iron(vegetarian) and high stress(School, moving, me deploying).

Here is my question. Would it be a bad idea to finish out my cycle? I have had tests before at week 12 of my 16week cycle and my sperm count was sufficient for pregnancy. Just trying to get some insight on what I should do. Any input is greatly appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if it's meant to be it's meant to be. that being siad there are some things your going to have to do t omake sure all odds are with you not against you. being "on" might have an impact on your sperm count, so how bad do you want a child? that is what i would ask myself
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My personal choice, down the road, when I am at the point of wanting children. I would suspend all use until she is preggo. Just for many safety reasons.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    if it's meant to be it's meant to be. that being siad there are some things your going to have to do t omake sure all odds are with you not against you. being "on" might have an impact on your sperm count, so how bad do you want a child? that is what i would ask myself
    Exactly. I'm just curious if I should drop the cycle now or if it will be fine to finish and be ready to go by the end of september. I know my body and I recover fast. I will be up to par by then I'm sure, just kind of curious if there is anything to take into consideration/opinions/insight.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    Exactly. I'm just curious if I should drop the cycle now or if it will be fine to finish and be ready to go by the end of september. I know my body and I recover fast. I will be up to par by then I'm sure, just kind of curious if there is anything to take into consideration/opinions/insight.

Are you speculating or asking if any sides could come out of the pregnancy due to you being off cycle just before your attempts???? I had a question a few weeks ago about my load and already pregnant wife. When having sex I busted nut in her and then thought about if my load would affect the womb given the fact that she at that time was 8 months preggo.

Dont know if the ph could get into your load but hope someone else would chime in. This is always a choice we have to make but I would go on the side of caution but thats just me and I would recommend to take the time off.....the cycle will be there at a later time even after the pregnancy.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

I stopped 2 months previous to trying, and it took us 3 months to get pregnant this 4th time. The previous 3 pregnancies i wasn't doing anything, and we got pregnant in 1 month. It would be Safe to stop for a few months before. Women should be off the pill for 3 months (at least) before trying to get pregnant. I would think it would be similar for us (men), too.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Figurehead View Post
    I stopped 2 months previous to trying, and it took us 3 months to get pregnant this 4th time. The previous 3 pregnancies i wasn't doing anything, and we got pregnant in 1 month. It would be Safe to stop for a few months before. Women should be off the pill for 3 months (at least) before trying to get pregnant. I would think it would be similar for us (men), too.
    I agree. Take the time off and I bet you will feel alot better while trying because you will know that you are "clean".
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Thats what Im thinking. Play it safe.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight After Pregnancy
    By patrikcainan in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:47 PM