??Methyl-dien results??

Hellhound

Awards
:rolleyes: Anyone have results from methyl-dien use yet? Also, to everyone planning to try it, are you going to use as part of A stack or alone, and at what dose? Hey, I thought Designer Supps was supposed to have their's for sale by now, whats the deal???? :confused:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: Anyone have results from methyl-dien use yet? Also, to everyone planning to try it, are you going to use as part of A stack or alone, and at what dose? Hey, I thought Designer Supps was supposed to have their's for sale by now, whats the deal???? :confused:
I don't think anybody's used it yet except for Sldge and Prolangtum. I should be one of the first to test it in about 2 weeks.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully will be able to ship out some betas on Friday the 20th. No pricing info yet so dont ask, Ill have more info by wed.

orvise

Awards
hope this **** dont **** with blood pressure like m1t

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Props to Sldge for getting mentioned in the new Muscular Development. His name is mentioned as well as his Designer Supps for the methyl products. They discuss M4AD, M1T, and Methyldienolone.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Props to Sldge for getting mentioned in the new Muscular Development. His name is mentioned as well as his Designer Supps for the methyl products. They discuss M4AD, M1T, and Methyldienolone.
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Is that the newest issue I can get at the newstand?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is great.. now they are on the radar..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the guy who wrote the article said a lot of companies wouldn't put their name out. The only three that did were legalgear, designersupps, and kilosports. It mentions the Biden bill also. As for the issue, yeah, it's the one that just came out. Probably not at newsstands yet, subscriptions come a few weeks early.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, April. It has Matt Duvall on the cover.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
We wonder why all the 18 y/o's are showing up here.

ps24eva

Awards
is there any way to ban anyone who ackowledges that they are under 20 years old?

at least from the prohormone and steroid sections of the forum.

this will make AM atleast a notch higher in quality

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What's the name of the article. I'm in the middle of that issue.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"is there any way to ban anyone who ackowledges that they are under 20 years old?

this will make AM atleast a notch higher in quality"

What does age have anything to do with knowledge? I know plenty of sub 20 year olds who know more about bb'ing than the average middle age bench press wonder.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yup, Bruce Kneller wrote it, pg. 260, "The Current Best Gray Market Goodies"

db682

Awards
  • Established
Yup, Bruce Kneller wrote it, pg. 260, "The Current Best Gray Market Goodies"
Great, Like that title alone isnt going to add fuel to the fire. Not only is it insinuating the fact that there are current products that should be classified but arent, it now gives the jits a better idea of where to find these products. It will definitly come back to haunt us all.

Beelzebud, give us a breakdown of the article.

db

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, Like that title alone isnt going to add fuel to the fire. Not only is it insinuating the fact that there are current products that should be classified but arent, it now gives the jits a better idea of where to find these products. It will definitly come back to haunt us all.

Beelzebud, give us a breakdown of the article.

db
No kiddin, hopfully it'll blow over unnoticed but I doubt it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Starts out by saying the estimate of prohormone legality will be between 12-18 months before the Biden bill becomes law. It describes how methylating compounds will change the effectiveness of the drug and how the carbon 17 makes the liver work that much harder. He states his opinion how he believes the severity of methylated hormones is way overblown by the medical community and insults the beer drinking, cigarette smoking, and tylenol popping community. Designersupps gets mentioned with "Matt the Sledgehammer". "Without their help, I could not be bringing you all this information at this time." Then M4AD, M1T and methyldienolone are broken down and explained with methyldienolone being exclaimed as the shiznitz with as little as 3mg a day. Compares methyldienolone to a winstrol/parabolan stack of 50mg each. Mentions kilosports selling it right now and that Gaspari and Gennapharm will be selling it soon. He does state that taking more than one methyl at a time is bad news. It closes with "We really have reached a golden age with regard to prohormones/prosteroids and I will miss them when they are eventually banned. Stock up on them now while they are still legal because we are about to enter into a very dark and ominous period for freedom of choice, freedom to decide what you want to put in, or keep out of, your own body."

Pretty much it, mostly the same info we read on here all the time. Nothing new to us, but the magazine definately highlights it to everyone else who was oblivious to the methyls.

ps24eva

Awards
"is there any way to ban anyone who ackowledges that they are under 20 years old?

this will make AM atleast a notch higher in quality"

What does age have anything to do with knowledge? I know plenty of sub 20 year olds who know more about bb'ing than the average middle age bench press wonder.
let me clarify,
They can be in other parts of the forum but not in the prohormone or steroid section if they are under twenty and ask stupid questions.

Is there anything wrong with this idea?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I dunno man, I can see both sides of the story. Banning them from the sections will make them more curious and more anxious to try it. I know if that **** happened to me, I'd be like "well, this must be some kick ass ****". So, IMO, it's better to guide them through it for health reasons otherwise they'll be looking up to the bellicose's and axehole's for critique.

ps24eva

Awards
here's the thing though:

who care what happens to them?

its not hurting you is it?

and if they ask smart questions and postpone use they would be allowed to stay.

if they get banned from the prohormone/steroid sections, they can get a new username and act properly next time

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, while they're health isn't a major concern to me, it is to the FDA and government and all those guys. any problems ppl have with these drugs will probably be reported in one way or another and help assist the ban. hell, out of 17 million users of ephedra over the course of a decade, it only took about 150 incidents to ban it forever. so, in that way, it concerns me.

db682

Awards
  • Established
BANNING PEOPLE FROM CERTAIN BOARDS AND INFO ISNT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING. LETS GET OVER THAT HOLE IDEA.

db

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
it is whole db.. :D
and thought he age limit on certain forums does have merit, 1st it is not practical to do and 2nd it does make the curiosity issue come up... but at the same time, we at the mod team have noticed the amount of asinine posts and are attempting to take steps to control them.. this is for the benefit of all the members of the board. Offending members take notice, please for your sake I hope you have been listening when you were warned by other members or members of the mod team...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its nice to see that Bruce did what he said he would for me and my company. So thank you to Bruce.

legaljuicer

Awards
let me know when the beta is ready please

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Banning the under 21 crowd would at least have the appearance that we're taking our own measures to protect the "innocent". But I do understand what you're all saying..it's better to qwell curiosity in a positive manner rather than producing more axeholes by allowing misinformation to be spread (although we can't stop stupidity, just can't)...all in all it's too late in the game to worrying about it.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
there is no feasible way to check age over the internet. And to think it would make a difference in law makers eyes is very wishful thinking at best.

ps24eva

Awards
i agree, BUT if an individual acts stupid and ADMITS he's under 20....

two conditions: stupidity and underage.

You are allowed to break only one but not both.

my 2 cents

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all one would have to do is get a new username...

db682

Awards
  • Established
You know what I find quite hilarous is?
The fact that all this crying about banning underage persons is mainly coming from someone with the screen name "ps24eva". Huuuummmmmm, let me think for a second..... "ps2" wouldnt perhaps stand for "Playstation two" now would it? and the fact that "4eva" stands for "forever" is kinda funny as well. Now let me rephrase this, someone with the screen name "playstation two forever" is complaining about underage members. I think thats pretty weird since most hardcore Videogamers are underage. Maybe your just not the average adult or maybe your a minor with a guilty heart trying to take the crosshairs off your ass before they get a chance to get there. Interesting anyway you look at it.

This thread has nothing to do with underage posting so unless you want to be fingered out I suggest to drop the fucking subject and stick to the original topic at hand!

db

ps24eva

Awards
it has nothing to do with ps2.

and methyl-dien is not even out yet, so i'm just killing time.

vicmack777

Awards
is there any way to ban anyone who ackowledges that they are under 20 years old?

this will make AM atleast a notch higher in quality
Im not under 21 but if you ban all of them, then how are they supposed to learn?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are ruining the thread with this age crap. start a new thread if you have to. let's get back to M-dien, please!

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
you guys are ruining the thread with this age crap. start a new thread if you have to. let's get back to M-dien, please!

I agree! Im ready to hear more about M-dien, not childish bickering

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I agree we should stay on the topic...this product looks very promising and I am anxious to read the feedback when it starts to come in.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well it is now in, I will be working on the beta version over the next two days. So I hope to have some news by tomorrow night with pricing etc.. So please do not ask for the price until then, and if you go to the website after tomorrow that is where you will find it.

college_lifter2

Awards
sledge, when will the website be back up and any word on how the beta version is going...thanks bro

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am going to put the site back up in a few mins. I willjust have to try and time when the new server company will take over. So everyone will have to email me their order after they place it and I will cross check them to make sure everything is working. The betas are ready as of today.