Best Recomp cutting stack: Furazadrol/Havoc OR Furazadrol/H-drol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Question Best Recomp cutting stack: Furazadrol/Havoc OR Furazadrol/H-drol

I admit i hate polls, almost as much as i hate the people who gadge their potentially life altering decisions by them (such as yours truly) but i think this poll needs to be up, for those with the same question i got.

MY Stats:
    27 yrs
    172 lbs
    5-12 % bf (fluctuates a lot)
    5'8"
    6 yrs lifting
    Previous ph experiance: 3x h-drol, 2x Havoc (epistane one of those); havoc cycle last year was my most memorable, great gains in strength and size with little fat gain and i ate like a f***in horse, 1x Bold 200, Trenadrol.

Here's my bit: I'm committed to a 300mg fura run for the next 5 wks and some odd days starting tomorrow afternoon. **This is specifically a cut. I was even for a few hrs almost ready to break into my thyro-tabs thyrocuts stash but decided some other time. i never felt too good on those. anyhow..because of the agrivated heart rate complainsts on the forums i have a pretty clean conscience about my dosages. I was going to run the fura solo at 300mgs, but then i read more and more and probably the most solid input on fura i've gotten out of this is that it's almostlike wasting your time if you don't stack it, cutting or whathave you. Now i have a choice on my hand, and that's what to stack it with: Havoc @ 20-30 (maybe, may just stick to 20mg) or h-drol 50-75 mgs. The Havoc is an open bottle of 82 caps just chill'in there! The 2 h-drol btles i'm waiting around for a nice tight 6 wk trenadrol/h-drol sometime in early winter.

I've been to several forums and it looks like here Havoc gets the vote at this site. My question to you fellow forum members is whether you've done a fura run with Havoc or any epi clone, or fura with h-drol, and if you were in my position what would you do? I don't know why but it's seldom mentioned here, but in other forums people are swearing by the H-drol/fura stack almost as agressively as the Havoc/fura is here for the best cutting stacking option. Please if you can leave details on why you polled the way you did, and if you've not ran either cycle give us some background on your experiance with ph's and reasoning behind your poll decision.

**ONe side note if anyone's feels this might apply to them: Does anyone get mild water retension from Havoc?? MY last run i think i might have but i could've just been in my head. This is one of hte main reasons i'm postponing my decision here. Anyway, if u think u have don't forget to mention it.

Anyway, I appreciate it greatly everyone. Maybe this poll won't clarify everything, may not even clarify that much since these two stacking options are the two most popular from what i can gather so it's a close call. but at least there's a chance this thread can be a concice reference point in the future for those with this same burning question.

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

To be honest havoc keeps me strong and lean but doesn't kill my e2 levels like some propose. Infact even at 40-50 mg per day I still have gyno. I still need to use adex or bromo at night. So to be honest there still may be some retention with it coming possibly from e2 levels. Epi is a great hormone but not a gyno killer or something that will blast e2 levels to the floor like once stated. And coming off it gyno always gets worse. And a lot of the time gets worse if u wait to long between doses. I would say be careful with it. I think a nice cut would be furaz and var givin vars properties. Especially on a ckd tkd or regular keto diet

Good luck with what u choose
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    To be honest havoc keeps me strong and lean but doesn't kill my e2 levels like some propose. Infact even at 40-50 mg per day I still have gyno. I still need to use adex or bromo at night. So to be honest there still may be some retention with it coming possibly from e2 levels. Epi is a great hormone but not a gyno killer or something that will blast e2 levels to the floor like once stated. And coming off it gyno always gets worse. And a lot of the time gets worse if u wait to long between doses. I would say be careful with it. I think a nice cut would be furaz and var givin vars properties. Especially on a ckd tkd or regular keto diet

Good luck with what u choose
    Thats really interesting news to me, i've never read anything like this. Thanks for the info, i'll heavily consider what you wrote in my final decision. mad props bro thankyou. repped.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Anytime. I'm just sharing my experience man that's all. After all hear to learn teach and lead right
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hdrol and fura would be my vote. Both are great lean muscle building agents that don't bulk you up to much. Am I the only one who gets a signifcant bulk going on with higher dosage epi cycles or what?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Hdrol and fura would be my vote. Both are great lean muscle building agents that don't bulk you up to much. Am I the only one who gets a signifcant bulk going on with higher dosage epi cycles or what?
    As for the bulking question on epi nope! i thought, and may have indeed had, a bit of water retention as well (but i wasn't absolutely sure). And contrary to a lot i hear bout epi strength gains (havoc specifically for me) my strength didn't go as all out as i anticipated, which to some extent was a lil dissapointing.. But i got bigger, clean weight, filled out in all the right spots (shoulders, upper back, chest!!, traps) i wanted.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Epi is great at 40 and 50 mg. I'm goin up to 60 mg fairly soon maybe 2 weeks.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

thanks to anyone who's responded so far btw. I just got my three bottles of furazadrol Ehhhooo! what should i do what should i do?? i think i know what i'm doing but still want to hear from as many people as i can get on the thread.

bump
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

I'm kind of confused why you're asking us to choose between Havoc and Hdrol when you have run both and thus are in the best position to judge what will work best.

For me, i thought they were both weak and almost worthless, but if i had to choose I would run the Hdrol at a high dose, just because I didn't see any leaning from the Epi at all, i think it's very overrated in that respect. But i know it's just my body's retarded response.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

If I had epi and hdrol. Epi 4040505050 and hdrol 75100100100125
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I'm kind of confused why you're asking us to choose between Havoc and Hdrol when you have run both and thus are in the best position to judge what will work best.

For me, i thought they were both weak and almost worthless, but if i had to choose I would run the Hdrol at a high dose, just because I didn't see any leaning from the Epi at all, i think it's very overrated in that respect. But i know it's just my body's retarded response.
    Yea confusing? Thought i'd use the forum to find out other peoples opinions and experiances u know. Hear your story in relation to the threads topic, as stated above and so anyone with the same choice to make can have this thread to help them more easily make their decision. see? Now i know where u stand, and i am much olbliged. you were very helpful.

I didn't notice much leaning from the epi either, but when i was using it i was certainly not cutting by anymeans. To be honest the reason i was considering epi was because for a while i was checking out bbforums and from 2007 on into i guess late 2008 or so epi (havoc) was the most widely used recomp stacking option for furazadrol.

Looks like the h-drol will be at 75 for 6 straight wks..just took the 1st 25mg capsule an hour ago
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    If I had epi and hdrol. Epi 4040505050 and hdrol 75100100100125
    I've only ran h-drol at 50 mgs till this run so i'm not going higher than 75 mg.
    This is basically what it all looks like:

Days 1-3 H-drol 75mg/Furazadrol 250mg
    Days 4-42: H-drol 75 mg/Furazadrol 300mg
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

cool man. good luck with the cycle
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Day 8:

decided maybe i'll post back from time to time just so if anyone opens up this thread that can at least read a bit of my progress, however brief and vague it might be..anyway today is first day where i'm really noticing some veins popping out. And without tweaking my diet by much, in fact i've generally stayed the same, i'm seeing more muscle seperation, especially in my legs holy ****!! Calf definition is pretty sexy. Hunger is more in control than i would expect, and i've been getting dizzy spells if i'm not drinking a ton of water.

The only negatives that sort of g me though is i've experianced some soreness i've never gotten with other cycles. Almost to the point where u feel like you're muscles about to cramp for just ordinary movements and pauses..like u're basically flexing a muscle u've never touched apon before but for enough of a time where it feels it can forever be permenantly stuck in that flexed position..make any sense. And i've withheld the taurine cause it does give me mild water retention so i don't know if that would fix much but if this persists i may wind up including 2 1/2 gr/day.

Definately hyped up a lot more throughout the day, and 2 nights in a row night sweats wake me up..and i'm cranky when i'm up. swear to god, never have i punched my fan before. felt like i was f***in 15 again. Sex drive is ok, nothing out of the norm anyway.

Stength has gone up in everything, could just be a little added drive in the gym at this point but it seems mild and steady till yestarday.. first time ever in my lifting experiance where an extra 20 lbs more on incline barbell went up like cake for 6 reps. We'll wait and see what 2 wks + brings = )

Dosing is steady at 75 h-drol/300 furazadrol. Eating clean, and lifting hard..Additionally!! sweating like a pig when i lift. Definately a diauretic effect going on. Cardio everyday. Bloodpressures staying steady without hawthorne berry.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol / Furazadrol Cutting Stack
    By ConcreteConny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. H-Drol/Furazadrol Stack: Log
    By cruisir10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:21 AM
  3. Furazadrol stack (cutting cycle advice?)
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:20 PM
  4. furazadrol/havoc stack
    By seanmercer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:35 PM