a bulk next month but what stack to use?

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
so i was planning a up coming cycle next month tren/havoc but with this whole "ban"-wagon going around i went to NP like some of u might have and stocked up i got my tren and havoc but i also picked up some hdrol 1-t and more havoc (love that stuff) so suggestions on what to run this is for a 4 to 6week bulk im leaning for tren/havoc eager on that one,but got hdrol too what do u guys think for a bulk

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Tren/Havoc, I picked up 3 bottles of Spawn and have 2.5 bottles of M-drol laying around.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea tren havoc i heard that 1-t/havoc whould be a monster stack but tren/havoc is suppost to be great

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used any sort of topical yet.... Getting the feeling that I may have missed out :(

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think you can run anyone of those or two of those that you want to. bulking will depend on your diet no necessarly your ph/ps. i like PP or mdrol for a bulk, but really any compound will bulk you up with the proper food to go with it, the difference is the possible water retention and or bloating that comes with certain compounds

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
i am thinking tren havoc and ill just run 1-t/hdrol next cycle