Epistane, H-drol cycle

vernymac12

Awards
i have always kept in good shape but been out of the game for the past 6 months and am finally getting back into it...im taking a few weeks to run and work out to get my body back in shape before i start taking anything, but i have some H-drol and Epistane that i would like to take, how should i cycle these two...i know they are both dry compounds and i hear people say not to stack, so should i ru one first then switch and if so in what order, i have 620mg of epistane, and1250MG of H-drol left, i measured it out to where i wouldhave 30/30/30/30 of epi, and 50/50/50/50/50 of h-drol...which should i use first, and should i change up the dosages of this cycle, note that i will by shooting for a good 5-8lbs gein of muscle and ill be shedding some body fat along the way obviously as ive been in active in working out the past six months....any help would be appreciated, also anything else i should take with this be it protein or other PH just let me know what you guys think...

vernymac12

Awards
also what would be a good wet PH i could stack with both of these through the cycle?

vernymac12

Awards
i also have some Amino Burst 300, how should i corporate this into the cycle??

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
5'11 160 is a little light to be takin a ph man, but thats just me, i cant tell you what to do. Honestely since you dont seem 100% on what your doing and incoporating you're height/weight, just do 1 of those compounds by themselves, save the other one for later

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
also what would be a good wet PH i could stack with both of these through the cycle?
You, in no way, should be stacking an ADDITIONAL PH with these methyls. Do some research on here man.

vernymac12

Awards
im 5'11 160 when i dont diet and work out...in that frame i weigh anywhere from 175-180 i put on size, i played ball three year sin college and believe me i know about gear and everything it entails but as far as dry and wet PH's i dont know how they would work together and what the outcome of running one of these things are....what the actualy geins from one cycle of epistane may be, im just not sure,givin its not the real deal