Teenagers on M1T and Growth Plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seeing DobermanXXL’s post, as well as the infamous Axehole posts made me think of this. I tried searching, but I don’t really know what to search for really, and I can’t think of any posts in a while really discussing it, but how does M1T affect the growth plates in teenagers? I can see how it can affect other things since so much natural test is running through the body already at that age, but how does it relate to height and things like that?

Just curious.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Any external hormone use can fuse the growth plates this is just a physiological anomoly that i relatively unexplained. the body reacts differently to exogenous hormone sthan to its own. M1t will in my opinion stop growth if used before growth plates ar fused.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I believe the use of any PH , PS, or AAS can cause premature closing of the growth plates.

DobermanXXL

Awards
probably can close off growth plates. I'm 6'2" and I don't think I'm growing anymore anwyway. but now i KNOW i'm not growing anymore after using m1t lol

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand it can.... I was interested in how it actually closed off growth plates.

shadow_manifest

Awards
probably can close off growth plates. I'm 6'2" and I don't think I'm growing anymore anwyway. but now i KNOW i'm not growing anymore after using m1t lol
This isn't something to be joking about. Anabolics are serious and laughing at screwing up yourself isn't funny. Would you be laughing at your liver values too? :rolleyes:

orvise

Awards
this board is becoming weak with all these newbee teenie boopers posting about
their aas and ph use,sounds like bb.com

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
lets see , arnold used aas at what age probably 17-18 from the pics and his encyclopedia , but it isn't always true that you'll get great gains like him cause it depends on your genetics . Some teen members at other boards are using aas and look like **** , so if your a teen it'll depend on your genetics , but generally it will stop your growth and can kill your sexual function for life if it stops your organs growth !

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
kids like this make me glad the ph ban is going into effect

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
While its true that many elite bodybuilders, powerlifters, & athletes have succeeded despite having started androgen use before age 21, & many in their teens; it doesn't mean there aren't risks. Not all teens who use anrdogens will stop growing, but many will. There are numerous other adverse effects that can occur when introducing foreign hormones to a growing body. It's a big risk, & I think it's stupid.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
One of the problems you can run into YEARS later from using Ph/AAS is having a problem producing enough natural test. Using this stuff too early can **** up test production to the point where you can't naturally produce enough test on your own to ever sustain large gains in muscle.

So if the glory of getting a quick 10-15 lbs is worth not being able to maintain any significal level of muscle years down the road then by all means, get huge now kids!

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
One of the problems you can run into YEARS later from using Ph/AAS is having a problem producing enough natural test. Using this stuff too early can **** up test production to the point where you can't naturally produce enough test on your own to ever sustain large gains in muscle.

So if the glory of getting a quick 10-15 lbs is worth not being able to maintain any significal level of muscle years down the road then by all means, get huge now kids!
Don't forget no sex drive and limp dick.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget no sex drive and limp dick.
That is a risk not only taken by teens but also adults. There is no significantly higher risk factor of this hapenning in teens from the studies I've seen.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Higher estrogen levels will cause the closure of ephysial growth plates. Androgens promote an INCREASE in height growth.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Any external hormone use can fuse the growth plates this is just a physiological anomoly that i relatively unexplained.
:rolleyes:

the body reacts differently to exogenous hormone sthan to its own. M1t will in my opinion stop growth if used before growth plates ar fused
In your opinion? :rolleyes: Thanks for your opinion.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Great try but this is absolutely bullshit.
Really? In a later post you admit that estrogen does close growth plates. I would like you to name the PH, PS, or AAS that does not affect a person's hormone levels--including estrogen. More information here:

Link 1
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/byname/precocious-pseudopuberty.htm
Short stature: Both true precocious puberty and precocious pseudopuberty are characterized by an accelerated rate of growth and bone maturation. This early growth manifests as early tall stature; however, as the puberty progresses and the bones are continually exposed to the sex steroids, the growth plates mature and fuse at an early age. This can lead to an overall decrease in adult height.
Link 2
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=25853
Similarly, estrogens are required for the pubertal growth spurt in boys (35). Estrogen regulates final height in humans by a stimulatory effect on the pubertal growth spurt, followed by closure of the epiphyseal growth plates at the end of puberty.
Link 3
http://www.elitesupplements.com/browseproducts/ON-CYCLE.html
Warning:
Pro-hormones are not for use by children, teenagers, pregnant or nursing women. Do not use this product if you have breast, ovarian, prostate or uterine problems. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before taking product.
Too much testosterone before being fully grown may cause premature closure of the growth plates. This could stunt growth. Do not take pro-hormones until you have reached your full growth potential.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes:

In your opinion? :rolleyes: Thanks for your opinion.
You need to lighten up bro. Lately you've been the "mister know-it-all" and anybody else that has a different opinion, is the scum of the earth. Your 16, if you feel the need to backup your feelings on your PH/AAS use then do it elsewhere, we're not biting here.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thread closed..

Just a word of warning for the entire mod team..
THE BULLSHIT STOPS
by bullshit, I mean posting on subjects you have not one clue in your head about, the flaming/petty remarks, and finally posting in forums where you KNOW you are not supposed to be posting..
EBE, you have been around long enough to know that this **** will not fly.. and Doberman, this is your last warning.. you got 1 from Biggs, one from NPursuit, and NOW one from me.. next screwup that is caught you are GONE..

Status
Not open for further replies.