Help With first cycle

rob88

Awards
I just ordered Cel estane, xtren, and pct assist. This will be my first cycle I am 22 years old and have been lifting for 10 years. I would like to know out of those two products which would be best to use to get more definition? I also would like to know what else I should get for my PCT I would like to buy something OTC because I dont have access to SERM. I have liver support, glucosamine, and omega 3-6-9 for pre cycle. Thanks for any advice.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Cel estane, xtren, and pct assist. This will be my first cycle I am 22 years old and have been lifting for 10 years. I would like to know out of those two products which would be best to use to get more definition? I also would like to know what else I should get for my PCT I would like to buy something OTC because I dont have access to SERM. I have liver support, glucosamine, and omega 3-6-9 for pre cycle. Thanks for any advice.
if you have access to a computer, you have access to a SERM. google research chemicals. other than that, both will give you definition if your diet is good, along with your training.

rob88

Awards
Would it be possible to get away without use of a serm?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to get away without use of a serm?
for stane? maybe. i would not suggest it with tren though. e-stane is mild, yes it's a steroid but a mild one.

rob88

Awards
Ok thanks for your help I never realized I was able to purchase serm legally online. I will probably pick one up to be safe is there any one you recomend? I herd clomid can have more side effects than others.

rob88

Awards
I see alot of people are takeing pct assist and I Force Reversitol for there pct on hdrol is this ok for my estan cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I see alot of people are takeing pct assist and I Force Reversitol for there pct on hdrol is this ok for my estan cycle?
well here's the thing bro. a SERM is used for 2 reasons. to control estrogen which can build up during a cycle from binding to the receptor and causing gyno and to aid in the process of getting your natural test back in production. so in theory, if estro is not a problem and natural test is not surpressed then a SERM would not be needed. now with things like SD, PP and tren we know you will be shut down pretty hard depending on the dose and how your body reacts. the tricky part is hdrol, epi and "lighter" compounds. you might get shut down, might not, might have and estro issue might not, bloodwork is the only way to know for sure. people who just look at their balls to judge if natural test has been surpressed are only guessing at best. since most will not go get bloodwork to find out why not run a low dose SERM even on "lighter" cycles? that's just the way ilook at it.

rob88

Awards
what would your recomended serm and doseage be for a estan cycle of 20 30 30 40

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what would your recomended serm and doseage be for a estan cycle of 20 30 30 40
clomid 100 for 3 days then 50 for the remainder of 3 or 4 weeks.
nolva 40 for 3 days 30/20/10
notice how theres a 3 day does which is higher than the rest of the weeks. i do this to get a good amount of the SERM active at first then lower the doses due to the long half life of both nolva and clomid. not everybody does that or agrees with it either, and that's cool. just my way to do it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10