super high BP from M1T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobermanXXL

Awards
well.. I just took my BP and it's 140/100

That's pretty shitty and scary.. I hope it goes down when I'm done. I'm at the end of my 3rd week

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
That seems to be one of the sides of M-1-T for many.
Keep it monitored, and if you can check it during lifting.
It could rise to dangerous levels during heavy lifting.
I wouldn't wait long about having it checked by a Doc.

orvise

Awards
yeah this is the only side i got,mine got up to 150 over 105
1 g hawthorn
potassium,coq10,policosanol none of that **** helped,it took 6 days after cycle
for it to get back to normal,i wonder if most aas will do this to

Vice

Awards
Should stay away from steroids @ age 18 anyways..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
That other thread was closed because of him, so he starts a new one about ph's???

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
N Pursuit warned you once bro, this is your second. won't be a third. no need to be running your trap like this in the PH forum, given your age and circumstances.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Its only a matter of time before a good thing will be taken away.

comrade

Awards
it's a shame, sometimes the people that need help the most are those ones that can't be helped.

comrade

Awards
being young can be a painfull experience.

hopefully you grow out of it.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
A lot of people put too much effort into making these products available. There is also too much info available here in the AAS and PH sections for anyone to access.
Anyone can lie at signup and say they are over 18. I think an extra step of verification or any method making this forum "not so" easily accessible should be considered.

I used to question how Animal ran his site and why many peeps get dogged over there. Now I see why.

comrade

Awards
kids are used to being told they are too young to do things, after a while it just goes in one ear and out the other because people start sounding like they are preaching.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
How many of us started drinking at 15? ;)

comrade

Awards
I plead the fifth on that one.
And I'm not talking about 'a fifth', yuk yuk.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, it's hard to scold someone about being 18 and taking PH's yet the same people are advocates of **** that's illegal. Just offer the kid some advice or pass the thread up completely and it'll fall off the front page and won't be missed.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
also, it's hard to scold someone about being 18 and taking PH's yet the same people are advocates of **** that's illegal. Just offer the kid some advice or pass the thread up completely and it'll fall off the front page and won't be missed.
I think we will decide how to handle it. Thanks for your input.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
These are in fact two separate ideas, although I can see why you would attempt to compare the two for the benefit of your argument. :rolleyes:

We "scold" anyone under 21 for several reasons, the formeost being safety...... we show concern if you will, and it may be manifested in different ways ("no PH's for teens, jackass!", or "No one under 21 here, please").

I think I can say this for most poeple here hopefully..... for many of us legality is not the deciding factor of what is "right" and what is "wrong". There are many considerations that each person must weigh before coming to judgement on a subject, and (often times with myself) I find that my take on something may not be in line with what is legal.

As for your comparison, because I may believe in using somehthing illegal, this does not mean I believe the use of it should be wide open for everyone and have no considerations and/or guidelines. PH use under 21 has been discussed in detail many times before, so there is no need to repeat why it isn't adviseable here. Bascially what I am saying is that because something is illegal, and we choose to use it anyway, does not mean that certain understood "rules" and ideas regarding its use shouldn't be enforced here. There is a consensus that use of PH's under 21 is unaccpetable, regardless of if they were illegal or not (same rules with AAS), and this will be enforced here.

Status
Not open for further replies.