New Mass Tabs, same as Originals???

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
An excerpt from an online store, dated yesterday.

Retail Price: $99.95
Your Price: $39.95
Quantity:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New look, same formula!
The Original Mass TabsTM Is Back! Mass TabsTM is made up of an updated molecular structure designed to remain in the body longer and further resist breakdown by the body over anything previously seen. The result is a more effective, longer lasting strength and mass building compound with the same low side effect rate.

As a non aromatizing product users of Mass TabsTM can count on virtually no estrogen conversion. The result is high quality muscle gain with virtually no water retention. With a strong anabolic to androgenic ratio, Mass TabsTM quickly yields gains in bodyweight and strength. Results are ideal for both bodybuilding or strength training. It is not uncommon for positive changes to occur within the first 7-10 days. Dosages range from as little as one capsule per day for athletes under 200 lbs, to two capsules for those exceeding 200 lbs.

30 Capsules Supplement Facts Serving Size1Capsule Servings Per Container30 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend 87,000mcg Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium Pratense Extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(Tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet † Daily Value not established Other Ingredients Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

Think it's legit???????????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a log on ProHormoneForum and unless the OP is a liar, the new ones are still totally legit.

I know cuz i was looking into it :). I'm not sold on the compound yet though. It seems like more of a "dirty" compound.

Still if i were to run this... buy 2 bottles, 2 caps a day on workout days and 1 cap a day on non-workout days. Since they're only 30 caps a box you don't have too many options, i had thought about 2 a day for 30 days, and also starting at 1 and working to 2 a day, but in the end I like 2x on WO days and 1x on nonWO days the most.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
so they claim. 87000mg is something fierce.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8.7 grams is the total amount of the proprietary blend.

only 30mg of stenbolone. if it is sten, you would need around 90-100mg of it for full effects. (supposedly, i've never used it, this is just info from big cats write up on injectable stenbolone, which is also methylated)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4