stupid question..hdrol tren mdrol

mcssassin

Awards
i am currently coming to the end of a hdrol tren run. i am almost out of hdrol and ill have about 2 weeks left of tren. now the question is should i spike the last two weeks with m drol at say 10 a day? or is that a bad idea?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
your PCT better be rock solid if you do this.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
sd is more of a spike for the beggining of cycles. such as jumpstarting injectables. the sd would give you more mass to the stack since the two previous phs were more hardening agents but due to the short time you have on the sd before you hit your pct youre more than likly going to have trouble holding onto the gains you made near the end of your cycle. you could do this but you might lose some to most of it in your pct due to the rapid weight gain and your body not being used to the new gain and then trying to restore your natty levels of hormones. just save the sd and either run it at the beggining of a cycle and bridge it into something or just run a solo. sd is that good.

mcssassin

Awards
my reasoning is im already shut down so a short run on it aint gonna hurt me in that aspect. and the super gains might get lost in pct but should ensure i keep all ive built so far. or is this reasoning misinformed

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
dude if youre already shut down you need to restore your balls before you run another shut down or youre going to need a warehouse of hcg to get your balls to start producing swimmers again. im already shut down so lets suppress my lh even more would not be the best approach to take imo.