Switching over to injectables - AnabolicMinds.com

Switching over to injectables

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Switching over to injectables

I've ran phera, sd, and "tren" when it comes to orals and honestly I think I'm ready to just move on to injectables.

I have a source, now I just need some advice. What's good to run in connection with a clean bulk diet, and at what dose?

Thanks guys.

2. Elite Member

test e or c 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

could combine with winny if you wanted to to stay a bit "dry" if you were concerned with bloating/waterweight etc....
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I think you will need to give far more information on what your goals are, what your current experience with these suppliments are, what other vitamin s products you will be taking and the mg/ml of each. Once you give that, I know I can give you my sorry ass opinion. I have MUCH experience with Tren... I love it, however I am bias since I make my own.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

I love trenbolone. However a nice clean bulk if ur not afraid of the pinning in an eod manner. Test prop with an epi pulse for 6-8 weeks would be nice. Keep u leean and strong.

However I'm a fan of test C with Npp as well...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I have been putting ALOT of time into studying for going into injectables. I even got blessed with a copy of Seths Anabolic Pharmacology (Amazing reading material).

Test is usually seen as the best way to start doing injectables. Often metandienone is used as an oral kick start, it is 17a, but it is also usually used at such a low dose its not a big deal(unless there is an underlying issue).

My first plans are Test, planning on running in the 350-500 range myself(I know the wayward given way of doing things is 500+, and I may do it, but im not after massive gratification). Trying to pick a good level. And I plan to use a really low dose dianabol to give me the uptake for the first 4 weeks.

After that I am thinking of a test cypionate + boldenone undeclynate, or test cypionate + nandrolone decanate cycle

Sorry I sit here all day and playing around with cycle ideas, dosing ideas, and lots of other things. You would be surprised how much info is in logs, and how much of the advice given today is brolore.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Definitely this. Throw in some low dose Arimidex to keep some bloating down but you'll love Test. Feel like superman and libido is almost too much.
    Remember why you started.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Sounds great! I was originally thinking of running test e at around 500mg/week but wanted to know if anyone else had suggestions.

Since test e usually comes in 250mg amps, should I pin twice a week? What gauge needles?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot - I'm planning this cycle for next year most likely. Please don't think I'm just going to buy a bunch of test and start pinning, I care more about my body than most people lol. Thanks again!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    x2...could throw some eq 400mgs also
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

i think alot will be moving to injectables following this ph ban. fda just moved us all to illegals. test also goes real well with deca and dbol. its a nice first bulk cycle.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

My fav inject of all time was sus250. The real sus250
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    Sounds great! I was originally thinking of running test e at around 500mg/week but wanted to know if anyone else had suggestions.

Since test e usually comes in 250mg amps, should I pin twice a week? What gauge needles?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot - I'm planning this cycle for next year most likely. Please don't think I'm just going to buy a bunch of test and start pinning, I care more about my body than most people lol. Thanks again!
    depends on where you pin, however 23g-25g is usually acceptable. twice a week, usually 3 days apart or so. like sun/thurs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. INJECTABLES
    By WSPHXPELON in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:30 PM
  2. New to injectables
    By UNCfan1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 08:06 AM
  3. injectables
    By volusia40 in forum Anabolics