Opinions for an Oral only cycle

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So it's time for an oral only cycle. A couple buddies of mine have been caught using injectables(We're military) so I would like to go back to an oral only cycle due to the "heat" for the time being.

I want to put on some good mass. Im down to 185 and would like to hit the 195-200 range again. I instantly thought of M-drol, but I want to run something longer than 3 weeks. I've had good results from D-bol, but the problem for me with orals is that I have a limited reaction to them. D-bol was ran at 20/30/40/50/50 last time I used it and I had good results but not what I should have. Even negative side effects do not affect me as much as the average person. I have had blood work too make sure I wasn't hurting my insides more than I thought, but came back fine. I do know that the dbol was underdosed(10mg was actually 8mg of Dbol) though.

Another curve ball is that I have a 10 mile road race(running) in November so I'm worried about killing my cardio. I do manage to get it back very quickly once I hit PCT though.

Anyways just looking for some ideas. A longer cycle would be nice, and I am open to bridging. I have been looking into Spawn lately. Any ideas will be appreciated!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Spawn is a good stack, but its overpriced and the Epi ratio is a little low. I don't know how it got so popular... Buy some Epi and some "tren" and dose them as you see fit (around 30-40 on Epi and 90 on tren should be the sweet spot). Cycle length around 5 weeks I think...
I don't think these will impact cardio too much, keep your diet clean and keep doing cardio and you should be fine. Lots of water & some taurine if you get cramps.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was thinking of just buyin some tren and epi. Im not a big fan of the price of spawn either. Everyone seems to like it though. Thanks for the input man.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Any specific brands? Nutra is sold out of both epi and tren. Frick, it's starting way too soon. Damn bans....

Also looking into Rage RV4

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I have A LOT of Tren like 5 bottles lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because I got shipped 2 extra bottles of Tren somehow

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya 60 caps of 50 mgs when I ordered Fura.
I should have known something was up when I looked at my order and it didnt show the name it was blank.

2 x P-Plex (90 caps)
By: Competitive Edge Labs
$45.90
2 x
By:
$49.90

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk why they would hook me up I messed up my own order lol. I ordered Neovar when I JUST started my anabolic diet lol.