I've lot of product on hand, please help me make my cycle

pocketboy

Awards
Dear members,

I've stopped working out because of first personal reason then exams, concours,holidays and my gym closed for a month. So that 3.5months of inactivity.

I've lost lot of size and muscle mass and gain some fat !

Here's the thing, I want to achieve a gain of muscle mass of 12lbs and loose 10lbs of fat. Not necessery on only one cycle, but if possible, in a short period of time.

Here's the compound I've on hand :
Test-E (don't really use it for now, don't really enjoy pinning)
Deca (same)
D-Bol (a lot in stock)
T3 (lot in stock)
T4 (lot in stock)
Clenbuterol
Superdrol
Epistane
H-Drol
Arimidex
Nolvadex

I can easily buy other Designer steroid or real steroid (tren etc)

What cycle(s) will be the best, dosage, time lenght etc. ?

I know many of your prefer TEST etc, but injection is a concern because my first cycle to try test was painful (every injection made my muscle painful during 2 days)

Also, is it a good thing to run a compound (for exemple Epistane or SD) directly when I'll start again, will it "help" muscle memory recovery ?

thanks

DenDestroys

Awards
That's right. Your muscle memory will be there, so you would make significant gains in the first couple months anyway that you would not even need steroids. People thought I was on when I really wasn't just because of my muscle memory getting me back to my original size. I was out for 4 months due to appendicitis and exams. So, after the holidays I went back in the gym and in 2 months I went from 163 to 185 without even taking a simple whey powder. Personally, I wouldn't waste product on something that would get me there just as fast as I would naturally.

pocketboy

Awards
REP for you.

But what about the "fat" I've gained, I really want to get ride of it ?
What was your nutrition on your come back to trainning ? (bulking ?)

If I take a gear when I start trainning again, will it add to muscle memory (like mass from gear + mass from muscle memory ?) or will it be one or the other but not both at the same time (for exemple, if I lost 10lbs of muscle, and my muscle memory could bring me those 10lbs back in a short time, and I also take a steroid which can add approx 8lbs, will I gain 18lbs on that period, or will I only gain 10lbs or 8lbs) ?

Thanks

DenDestroys

Awards
I came back with an all out bulk. I didn't really track my nutrition too much, because with the results I was seeing with blowing back up so quickly, I felt I didn't need to track anything 'til later on. Four months in I had my bf% checked and it was 14%. So I was comfortable with that, considering it was a bulk.

As far as the use of gear and muscle memory, I have no idea how well they synergize. I'm sure it'll put you back into your before state faster than not using, with minimal bodyfat increase, if any; but I don't know about any possible drawbacks that could come from this. So, hopefully someone else can chime in that has used coming back into bodybuilding.

Perhaps PMing, justreading ,would be helpful, I know he was out for a while and had awesome results within just 16 weeks of coming back. This thread here he discusses his supplement/diet regimen:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/131054-16-weeks-change.html

pocketboy

Awards
Well, it seems that he use "supps" a little too "dangerous" for me (I think he used DNP)

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Dear members,

I've stopped working out because of first personal reason then exams, concours,holidays and my gym closed for a month. So that 3.5months of inactivity.

I've lost lot of size and muscle mass and gain some fat !

Here's the thing, I want to achieve a gain of muscle mass of 12lbs and loose 10lbs of fat. Not necessery on only one cycle, but if possible, in a short period of time.

Here's the compound I've on hand :
Test-E (don't really use it for now, don't really enjoy pinning)
Deca (same)
D-Bol (a lot in stock)
T3 (lot in stock)
T4 (lot in stock)
Clenbuterol
Superdrol
Epistane
H-Drol
Arimidex
Nolvadex

I can easily buy other Designer steroid or real steroid (tren etc)

What cycle(s) will be the best, dosage, time lenght etc. ?

I know many of your prefer TEST etc, but injection is a concern because my first cycle to try test was painful (every injection made my muscle painful during 2 days)

Also, is it a good thing to run a compound (for exemple Epistane or SD) directly when I'll start again, will it "help" muscle memory recovery ?

thanks
Test E- 500mgs(or more) 1-12
Deca - 500mgs 1-8
Superdrol-weeks1-4-10mg/cap
week1-10mg
week2-10mg
week3-20mg
week4-20mg

EPI weeks 8-12 10mg/cap
week8-20mg
week9-30mg
week10-30mg
week11-30mg
week12-30mg

200mgs of B-6 per day, through out ENTIRE cycle if running Deca.

PCT
Clomiphene Citrate (clomid)
100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva)
40/40/20/20

6-OXO or similar product- 2nd week start at 600mgs then down to 300mgs till bottle is gone.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
I personally don't think you need anything for a while, but you're prolly going to take something anyway.

I remember a thread about a guy having soreness in his pinning area for a few days after and he baked his gear and it helped tremendously. Is it possible you didn't have sterile gear?

Just a suggestion. I've never taken real gear but if I were in your position I probably would hit it hard steroid free for a few months, judge your gains then run a cycle. Good luck.