diet on natural VS diet on juice

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I use to watch my diet very closely when i was natural, back in the days when i was building to my genetic potential. i would notice the slightest changes in my body by going off diet.
Anyway, I noticed since ive been jucing that i can eat whatever i want as far as fat and calories and i stay the same....abs dont fade, vasularity stays the same, size stays. but i have a friend who has to diet like a bitch to even notice any of those things. hes been on juice the same length of time as me. does genetics play a huge part in that or what?

btw...i DO still watch sodium very carefully

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
genectic metabolism plays a huge role in this. some ppls resting metabolic rate are higher than others. even more so than soldium id watch your lipid profile if youre going to be on juice and eating what you want. hate to say it but your friend on the diet is going to benefit from this alot more than you are. maybe you have a fast mtab and on the outside you look great but youre probably ****ing up your insides with bad diet while on juice. plus diet is huge for muscle gains. your friend might come out with more cleaner gains than you.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
genectic metabolism plays a huge role in this. some ppls resting metabolic rate are higher than others. even more so than soldium id watch your lipid profile if youre going to be on juice and eating what you want. hate to say it but your friend on the diet is going to benefit from this alot more than you are. maybe you have a fast mtab and on the outside you look great but youre probably ****ing up your insides with bad diet while on juice. plus diet is huge for muscle gains. your friend might come out with more cleaner gains than you.
i dont have a superfast metobolism, im not an ectomorph. i'd say i just have an average one... hes an endo so its hard for him to keep off fat. theres no comparison in how we look, im 10x leaner. i dont really know what u mean by "screwing up my insides" but whatever

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still gain fat easily on cycle. I try to be good with my diet whether i'm cycling or not, there's not much difference. I usually play it by feel, if i'm feeling particularly jacked and "anabolic" I'll allow for some additional carbs. If i'm feeling particularly sore i'll eat a few extra cals.

If steroids tend to lean you out or keep the fat off then I think you're lucky. I find that I mostly look better by virtue of having my muscles so filled that the skin around them gets a little stretched so there's a tighter look.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
. I find that I mostly look better by virtue of having my muscles so filled that the skin around them gets a little stretched so there's a tighter look.
thats why they keep me lean i think, because i stay stretched. i remember reading that branch warren said he would get less cut when he did cardio because his muscles wouldnt press against the skin anymore...i think thats kinda how i am

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i usually look a little depleted after cardio. & way bigger after lifting the weights of course. Xept with the stack i just came off of, i would get done with cardio and feel rock solid with a pump.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
by screwing up your insides i mean. BP, Subvisceral fat. if you want to be ripped on the outside by appearance you could eat cheetos all day as long as you burn more calories than you eat cheetos. "calories in, calories out" but your insides are going to look like ground beef. this is what i mean by this. diet is important while on steroids. congrats on being able to eat whatever and stay lean but youll feel alot better on a heatly meal plan. probably will help weight go up too. fats=energy carbs=strength as well as water being the same. ect. ect.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
Yeah i usually look a little depleted after cardio. & way bigger after lifting the weights of course. Xept with the stack i just came off of, i would get done with cardio and feel rock solid with a pump.
so u mean u would do cardio after u pumped... and u'd feel more solid? i might try that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No i did cardio much later in the day than the lifting, but the solid/pumped feeling never left when I was on that stack, even on days when it was just cardio twice.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
No i did cardio much later in the day than the lifting, but the solid/pumped feeling never left when I was on that stack, even on days when it was just cardio twice.
and what stack is this u speak of?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
UnReal, your just a freak of nature. I've accepted that already. And it kinda upsets me, lol. I'm just jealous. I know your stack, and it looked tasty.

Ok, so back on topic. I have recently found that increasing my cals has caused me to recomp really well. I tried to bulk but honestly, I look better now than when I was cutting. My muscle mass has increased and body fat has seemed to have reduced. Kinda crazy, like I'm on cycle. I think I found my sweet spot.

I think the key is finding what amount of calories suits you best and at what ratios. I just got a blood test and it showed high test levels. My cals are 3600 @ 30/40/30 (protein, carbs, fat).

Cals...raise em till you get fat.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and what stack is this u speak of?
On the first page here is the results of my recomp cycle. The finisher for Superdrol stacked with Phera, for under 3 weeks. But even with the Phera still kicking in, that stacks blows away everything else i've tried (which is up around 7 orals now and test). 20SD and 30PP is more than enough, it's great, i don't think the toxicity is significantly worse than 40SD of 60PP. Obviously i still didn't run it long though.

Anyway... I'm not too much of a freak man, i gain fat easily on cycle, and have a real hard time losing it... i've just been working my ass off... I don't think even too many people on here go to the gym twice a day nearly every day of the week.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
On the first page here is the results of my recomp cycle. The finisher for Superdrol stacked with Phera, for under 3 weeks. But even with the Phera still kicking in, that stacks blows away everything else i've tried (which is up around 7 orals now and test). 20SD and 30PP is more than enough, it's great, i don't think the toxicity is significantly worse than 40SD of 60PP. Obviously i still didn't run it long though.

Anyway... I'm not too much of a freak man, i gain fat easily on cycle, and have a real hard time losing it... i've just been working my ass off... I don't think even too many people on here go to the gym twice a day nearly every day of the week.
why so many orals? once i started injectables i said the fuk with orals... why not just use injectables, so much cleaner and u dont have to tear up ur liver

also...twice a day in the gym!? how much of that is weightlifting? how much cardio?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why so many orals? once i started injectables i said the fuk with orals... why not just use injectables, so much cleaner and u dont have to tear up ur liver

also...twice a day in the gym!? how much of that is weightlifting? how much cardio?
I agree i know I should do more injects, but I have stocked up on so many of the orals that I've got a lot now, and now I understand which ones work very well on me.

After I tried test, well my enanthate was bunk, and while my test prop worked, i made such pitiful gains on it... Really and truly overrated, doesn't work well for me. I feel like Royd The Noyd, he said the same thing about Test. With that in mind, hard to get excited about an inject cycle when the main component (Test) doesn't do a whole lot for me. Hopefully, in about a year, i can source some good pharm grade Test/Deca, run them pretty high for 14 weeks, and get some good results.

weights 4x a week, the rest cardio

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed that while on, i can basically eat w.e i want, and i still get leaner, harder, and vascular. when i am off, if i stray from my strict diet i will balloon up.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I agree i know I should do more injects, but I have stocked up on so many of the orals that I've got a lot now, and now I understand which ones work very well on me.

After I tried test, well my enanthate was bunk, and while my test prop worked, i made such pitiful gains on it... Really and truly overrated, doesn't work well for me. I feel like Royd The Noyd, he said the same thing about Test. With that in mind, hard to get excited about an inject cycle when the main component (Test) doesn't do a whole lot for me. Hopefully, in about a year, i can source some good pharm grade Test/Deca, run them pretty high for 14 weeks, and get some good results.

weights 4x a week, the rest cardio
ya when i did enanthate alone i was on for about 8weeks before i really noticed it, hope u waited long enough.. however, the sexdrive increase u will notice RIGHT AWAY. that is how to tell whether your test is bunk or not. i like enanthate better for long term use.... but prop will give more consistant pumps.
like with enanthate some days of the week im clearly stronger than others

as for cardio on cycle... jesus man take it easy. remember ur heart is a muscle too...and thats not one u want to grow

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i had to do a lot of cardio to drop bodyfat, that or I eat less and I don't want to eat any less than i was eating, getting over 2500 cals helped me keep making strength increases.

heart shouldn't grow, needs to be in shape though, i have needed to work on my cardiovascular system