test 400

ironmike64

Awards
what do you think about running test 400 at 800mg/week for ten weeks.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it depends on so many things it is hard to give a good comment. Things such as time lifting, # of cycles, previous dosage, time since last cycles and last but not least your bodyfat levels. Bodyfat is main contributor estrogen prod. due to aromatase enzymes.

n2bnbig

Awards
I'd run 400mg/wk EQ with it. That will also help the pain from the injection

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Isnt test 400 actually a specific product? i thought it was only made by one company. Now 400 mg/ ml test is just a type pf product.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
it depends on so many things it is hard to give a good comment. Things such as time lifting, # of cycles, previous dosage, time since last cycles and last but not least your bodyfat levels. Bodyfat is main contributor estrogen prod. due to aromatase enzymes.
Yeah, a little more info would help.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
You guys mean to mix the b12 or EQ in the same injection with the test to decrease some of the pain? Just curious because I may have misunderstood something there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope you are correct you can mix EQ or b12 together in the same needle.. I like to cut all of my shots with a mix..

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
My appologies I should have been more specific with my question. I know you can mix the eq or b12 in with the T400 but would it help with the pain of the injection and how?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
It does help with the pain. Not exactly sure why it reduces the pain. If I had to gues I would say it thins out the amout of BA used in making the t400.
Also try warming gear before injecting it. After you draw it up hold the syringe under running hot water for a few minutes. This will help with the pain also.

Dr of Golf

Awards
It does help with the pain. Not exactly sure why it reduces the pain. If I had to gues I would say it thins out the amout of BA used in making the t400.
Also try warming gear before injecting it. After you draw it up hold the syringe under running hot water for a few minutes. This will help with the pain also.

And, if you have the time, hold a heating pad against your injection site for 30 minutes or so. Really helps cut down on those lumps that can appear sometimes. :eek:

Guido

Awards
what do you think about running test 400 at 800mg/week for ten weeks.
i would run it for 12-14 weeks only because you'll only be gettting 100 mg/week of prop (assuming you pin 1cc mon,thurs) and the enan and cyp esters will take longer to work. I'm stacking 1200 mg/week t400 with 750 mg sust and 600 mg deca. Needless to say I've had some good gains. I used dbol to kick start and will finish with 6 weeks of winny. Lots of people dont agree with my choice of stacking because theres so many different esters between the sust and t400, but thats exactly why i am using it. It keeps my test levels stable (and high) at all times.

It's really one of those "do as I say, not as i do" things. I'd either go with 800 mg/week t400 (1cc mon, 1cc thurs) or just do something like 600-800 mg/week of enan for 12 weeks with maybe dbol or anadrol for the first 4 to kick start. Up to you..