Have you ever bought steroids, anabolics or IGF-1 online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoardGuest978

Awards
Just curious. In my opinion I think I'd be safer buying it online instead of a dealer on the streets. Have you guys had any problems yet? I've searched a few topics, seen a guy posting a topic about getting a warning from the FDA but that was about it...

My cousin used to do roids (He probably still does). Im kind of afraid to ask him where he got them cause hes got the biggest arms in town and he wouldn't want risking me getting bigger ones then him (selfish, I know) or else he wouldn't want me to get busted by the cops like he did a while's back...

Also where do the users from these forums get their gear from? Under the table from a gym owner? Under the table at a Supplement store? Or on the streets? Or online?

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also where do the users from these forums get their gear from? Under the table from a gym owner? Under the table at a Supplement store? Or on the streets? Or online?

Thanks
do not ask this, no one will respond with an answer. put the time in searching and u'll be just fine

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you have an interesting story and opinion, since you're new here I'll let you in on a little secret.... on this forum we're not allowed to ask or discuss about sources thats against the rules, with that out of the way I think you should twist your cousins arm and have him set you up with some of his gear! :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...... just go to steroid.com to order them duuuuuh looool jk

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
To be honest you can find very safe, very reliable, even domestic(they bring it in, then reship) shipping on great products. It does take time, patience, and alot of searching to pick up whats real, whats not, and whats gona get you busted.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I buy all my gear from the Toyota Factory. Best damn prices for off-roading ever!
Wait, you're not asking for sources, are you? :nono:

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm weird post. Somethin fishy about it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.