HAVOC DISCONTINUED??? WTFMFR

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
:rant2:
SO YEAH. i ordered a bottle about a week ago from ....,and when a week went by and i saw no sign of my freakin order, i called the fine folks there. this really sweet girl named ashley informed me that RPN no longer makes HAVOC!! the feds strike again! gah...i feel like cryin. I checked all the other websites..nutraplanet and such..and guess what eveybody is out of stock. this blows. eveybody say bye bye to one of the best ps's out there.:crying::banghead::sad2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im sure there are a lot of places where you can still find epi

caliphotog

Awards
Get ready for people to stock up on what is left!

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
yeah..shoulda stockedup when i couldave. I'll have to find one of those little websitesthat still have some. I actually heard that the one has epi in it...also spawn...wele see. right now im runnin 1-t tren. if any one you knowledgeable experienced vets have any clue as to where to stock up on epi,ide appreciate the inside scoop.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"The One" doesn't have Epi in it. Spawn does, spawn is an Epi/Tren stack.

If you can't find any Epi you are NOT looking very hard.

Found some. Timed myself, 25 seconds... Try looking harder because I don't think I can mention non nutraplanet names. Look up Cel's E-Stane.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primaforce was licensed Havoc.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah..shoulda stockedup when i couldave. I'll have to find one of those little websitesthat still have some. I actually heard that the one has epi in it...also spawn...wele see. right now im runnin 1-t tren. if any one you knowledgeable experienced vets have any clue as to where to stock up on epi,ide appreciate the inside scoop.
HAHA who the heck told you The One had epi and spawn in it? I'm afraid you have some serious information mixed up bud. EPI clones are still available over at BB and other places when i checked mid day today

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We didn't stop making havoc - Nutraplanet will be discontinuing their hormone section after their stock is gone.

The last order DOES stand, though, since they already committed to it - so it will be back in a couple of days.

PrimaForce stopped licensing Havoc from us due to increased liability.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
thats what the girl said..neither rpn or primaforce will be making havoc anymore. and tex..nobody told me that the one had epi and spawn in it. re-read my post. i asked if either "the one" or "spawn" contained epi. and yes..i just bought 120 caps for like 25 bucks. its around i just needed some help finding a website that actually had it in stock. im just upset that the original "havoc" wont be out there anymore. i trusted rpn to make decent stuff..i dont know the rest of these companies and am just taking a shot in the dark as to who's stuff is any good.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
dsade...your telling us that the Planet will no longer carry any sort of ph/ps after the current stock runs out? oh..man.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
dsade...your telling us that the Planet will no longer carry any sort of ph/ps after the current stock runs out? oh..man.
So.....does this mean there will no longer be a need for this ANABOLIC SECTION?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
I'm glad I ordered my next three cycles!!

If the FDA bans PH's, U think they will go after test boosters and PCT also? They do F with your hormones?????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No i don't think so. There's a big difference between steroids and everything else.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** i get check in 2 weeks i will try and find some good stuff, i got 1 ultra ripped by aps sd/tren saved for a rainy day. anyways i need a good reason to run test/tren so maybe i will do this instead of ph cycle in a few months

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The FDA already banned everything good in 2004. You youngsters don't know what you missed.
Well I missed out on 1-AD for sure. But screw M1T. There's a few others, diols and diones and other weird names I can't remember. What's so good though, besides the 1-AD? Superdrol is still around and as far as I'm concerned Superdrol is the damn pinnacle of oral steroids. I'm finishing up a recomp with SD in the mix and i'm attributing my retard strength to SD because that's what it does...
For me no side effects either. I'm stacking it into Phera without taurine and I have yet to get back pumps. Phera takes a while for the strength to really kick though... that's why I attribute the gains to SD...

I could spend hours talking about my love for SD but anyway... Seriously what's the good stuff I missed? You've got me curious.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just talke dot my friend and u know the only steroid worth stocking up is superdrol i want to run like 6 wks at 10mg of it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just talke dot my friend and u know the only steroid worth stocking up is superdrol i want to run like 6 wks at 10mg of it
search pubmed for studies on superdrol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I missed out on 1-AD for sure. But screw M1T. There's a few others, diols and diones and other weird names I can't remember. What's so good though, besides the 1-AD? Superdrol is still around and as far as I'm concerned Superdrol is the damn pinnacle of oral steroids. I'm finishing up a recomp with SD in the mix and i'm attributing my retard strength to SD because that's what it does...
For me no side effects either. I'm stacking it into Phera without taurine and I have yet to get back pumps. Phera takes a while for the strength to really kick though... that's why I attribute the gains to SD...

I could spend hours talking about my love for SD but anyway... Seriously what's the good stuff I missed? You've got me curious.

Well Nothing legal these days can even come close to a 1T/4AD Transdermal cycle. I also liked M5aa and Mdien.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way SuperDrol is the abosulte worst oral steroid you can use. Its the one legal steroid that has the most side effects, and is the most damaging to your body.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if you read my post you'll see how many side effects i'm experiencing (which is none if you don't include suppression).

1t/4AD transdermal sounds nice though, TD means you can run a high dose and long duration and the 4ad should help with the lost libido and lethargy problems that occur with andros

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I got one bottle of E-stane a couple days ago as soon as I found out what was going on. This is very depressing. Looks like the "Old School Hormone" forum will get busier. =)

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
theres this one website.ey dont have much but i just ordered a bottle of Chaparral Labs: Epi, 120 count. never heard of this brand before but it was in stock and a bottle of 120 10mg capsules was only 25 bucks. not bad. it says on the website that it is very similar to HAVOC and yields the same results. wele see how that goes. cant go wrong tho with 25 bucks for 120 caps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres this one website..anabolics4less.com..they dont have much but i just ordered a bottle of Chaparral Labs: Epi, 120 count. never heard of this brand before but it was in stock and a bottle of 120 10mg capsules was only 25 bucks. not bad. it says on the website that it is very similar to HAVOC and yields the same results. wele see how that goes. cant go wrong tho with 25 bucks for 120 caps.
Except that I know VERY well what the raws cost...and 120 caps at 25 bucks, unless run by a huge humanitarian organization bent on selling for zero profits, is extremely suspicious.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
you think its bunk dsade? i mean your def. the most experienced one in here with havoc..is it possible? the first bottle of havoc i ever bought was from NP and it was only around $30. the ingredients in this stuff are 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol.....where havoc is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol...im not knowledgable enough to know the little difference between these but hopefully one of you guys are.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
you think its bunk dsade? i mean your def. the most experienced one in here with havoc..is it possible? the first bottle of havoc i ever bought was from NP and it was only around $30. the ingredients in this stuff are 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol.....where havoc is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol...im not knowledgable enough to know the little difference between these but hopefully one of you guys are.
Etioallocholanol or 5a andrsta ... no difference

The only deal is if it is real or bunk and I am betting it is bunk

CombatTested

Awards
wait im confused is epi no longer going to be available? or is it just nutraplanet that wont have it anymore?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet won't be stocking any PH's until further notice

You can still find Epi and clones all over the place

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
appreciate the info hardknock. only one way to find out if its good stuff or not...ill let you guys know in about 5 weeks or so. if not,then im gonna be royally pissed and probably feeling like sh*t. if its good...then i just found a hell of a good deal and know where im getting my gear from now on. f*ck it lets go...

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
I saw Mass Tabs, the original formula with Stenbalone listed as the active for sale yesterday.

They say the stock will go quick cuz apparently, the originals were pretty banging.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw Mass Tabs, the original formula with Stenbalone listed as the active for sale yesterday.

They say the stock will go quick cuz apparently, the originals were pretty banging.
That's what I heard...prblem is, nobody knows WHAT stenbalone (or whatever) is. It's not winstrol, as that would be highly illegal...and I am not find of putting unknown compounds in my body without any info.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's what I heard...prblem is, nobody knows WHAT stenbalone (or whatever) is. It's not winstrol, as that would be highly illegal...and I am not find of putting unknown compounds in my body without any info.
either anabolic 2006 or anabolic pharmacology mention stenbolen. There isn't much info about it though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
either anabolic 2006 or anabolic pharmacology mention stenbolen. There isn't much info about it though.
Do you think if I released a product call MayerTabs, with Stenbaloney, people would buy it?

06banshee

Awards
i just searched google and found 3 more websites selling RPN havoc in about 5 seconds.So whats the deal???Im in the middle of my havoc cycle and love this stuf i plan on running another cycle in a couple months

naturalice

Awards
i just ordered a bottle of havoc from nutraplanet yesterday does that mean its not comin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered a bottle of havoc from nutraplanet yesterday does that mean its not comin
The backorder was filled, which means they will have stock until it's gone.