HAVOC DISCONTINUED??? WTFMFR

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. wait im confused is epi no longer going to be available? or is it just nutraplanet that wont have it anymore?

2. Nutraplanet won't be stocking any PH's until further notice

You can still find Epi and clones all over the place
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

3. appreciate the info hardknock. only one way to find out if its good stuff or not...ill let you guys know in about 5 weeks or so. if not,then im gonna be royally pissed and probably feeling like sh*t. if its good...then i just found a hell of a good deal and know where im getting my gear from now on. f*ck it lets go...

4. I saw Mass Tabs, the original formula with Stenbalone listed as the active for sale yesterday.

They say the stock will go quick cuz apparently, the originals were pretty banging.

5. Quote Originally Posted by droppinplates View Post
    I saw Mass Tabs, the original formula with Stenbalone listed as the active for sale yesterday.

They say the stock will go quick cuz apparently, the originals were pretty banging.
    That's what I heard...prblem is, nobody knows WHAT stenbalone (or whatever) is. It's not winstrol, as that would be highly illegal...and I am not find of putting unknown compounds in my body without any info.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. http://www.steroid.com/STENBOLONE.phtml

dont know if its the same as stenbalone. The thing that kept popping up was stenbolone.

Edit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catstenbolone.htm i like this profile better.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's what I heard...prblem is, nobody knows WHAT stenbalone (or whatever) is. It's not winstrol, as that would be highly illegal...and I am not find of putting unknown compounds in my body without any info.
    either anabolic 2006 or anabolic pharmacology mention stenbolen. There isn't much info about it though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    either anabolic 2006 or anabolic pharmacology mention stenbolen. There isn't much info about it though.
    Do you think if I released a product call MayerTabs, with Stenbaloney, people would buy it?
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Do you think if I released a product call MayerTabs, with Stenbaloney, people would buy it?
    yes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    if it came from RPN then sure.

11. i just searched google and found 3 more websites selling RPN havoc in about 5 seconds.So whats the deal???Im in the middle of my havoc cycle and love this stuf i plan on running another cycle in a couple months

12. i just ordered a bottle of havoc from nutraplanet yesterday does that mean its not comin

13. Quote Originally Posted by naturalice View Post
    i just ordered a bottle of havoc from nutraplanet yesterday does that mean its not comin
    The backorder was filled, which means they will have stock until it's gone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH's being discontinued?
    By BillyBoy5885 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:25 PM