Prohormone use and trying to have kids?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Question Prohormone use and trying to have kids?

Ok, this is my first post here and Im suer you guys can answer this one. Im a 32 year old male who's wife wants to start "trying" this summer. Im considering a MAG10 cycle and after a few weeks a Dermabolics S1+ cycle followed by 6-oxo. My impression is the 6-oxo will get the soldiers up and running again.

Basically, how long after a Prohormone cycle are you good to try and have kids?

Can I use 6-oxo while trying, like I would use it post cycle, wait a month and use again...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

Look big picture.

<standing on soap box>

I personally would delay PH use until after your wife becomes pregnant. What is 6 months of making "regular gains" compared with that feeling in the back of your mind, "how could the PH/PCT meds in my system/recently in my system effect my future child?"

<stepping off of soap box>

M
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

So maybe I should just not even use at all your saying? I didnt take into account birth defects. I was just thinking of actually having it affect conception.

Its feb, maybe I'll just do the Mag10 since I already bought it and its a 2 week thing. We are talking about July, what do you guys think?
    •   

4. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.55%

Im with mark on this one

O/T Try and return the mag 10 and go with the S1+. Better product and much much cheaper
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jhferry3
    So maybe I should just not even use at all your saying? I didnt take into account birth defects. I was just thinking of actually having it affect conception.

Its feb, maybe I'll just do the Mag10 since I already bought it and its a 2 week thing. We are talking about July, what do you guys think?
    In my opinion, you should forget about doing anything until after your wife is pregnant. PHs affect your endocrine system, your liver, your heart, your prostate, and heaven knows what else. There is no way of telling for sure what problems may occur, so it is best to avoid products like this altogether.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do as you have planned. Don't worry. Studdies using androgens to reduce sperm count have shown it takes months for it to take effect. I have run many cycles before and during having kids. I now have 2 beutiful children. I would say just use your head and use propper PCT and you should have no problem. Mabey make sure you are off for a month or 2 before you try. Good luck.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Do as you have planned. Don't worry. Studdies using androgens to reduce sperm count have shown it takes months for it to take effect. I have run many cycles before and during having kids. I now have 2 beutiful children. I would say just use your head and use propper PCT and you should have no problem. Mabey make sure you are off for a month or 2 before you try. Good luck.
    Are you saying months of continued use can reduce sperm count? Or are you saying that any PH use will at some point catch up with my sperm count?

Not sure If I put that right. Its a shame they dont sell sperm meters at like walgreens or something
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Save some man juice before your experiments

And make sure you do it right.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...perm+AND+count
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Thats is interesting If not scary. I have tribex/M so I would be looking at 2 weeks mag10 then 3-4 weeks pct. Giving me about 4 months to recover. Still...

ANymore opinions?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you got about 4 months (~16weeks) after your PCT I pretty sure you're ok.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Are you saying months of continued use can reduce sperm count? Or are you saying that any PH use will at some point catch up with my sperm count?

Not sure If I put that right. Its a shame they dont sell sperm meters at like walgreens or something
    I am saying neither. There was a time when I asked the same question on a similar board. A person with much vaster knowledge than me responded with that answer. I believe the studdies used nandrolone. If you are smart about your cycling, you should have no problems.Have you ever heard any stories of guys that couldnt have kids because of their steroid use? Many a pro bodybuilder have fathered kids. I doubt you will take anywhere near the amount of jiuce they take. If you don't like my answer then don't use.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Thanks, for all the responses. I understand what everyone is saying. I guess the basic message here is there is no real answer other than my own judgement. I've used Mag10 before, its not that strong. Im still going to think hard about this but the S1+ cycle is definetly off for now.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.15%

if you wanna get your wife preggo, ditch the ph's and get you some proviron and some clomid
  14. PC1

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    if you wanna get your wife preggo, ditch the ph's and get you some proviron and some clomid
    ..... don't forget some HCG as well
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.76%

That's right, isn't clomid a female fertility drug? and you could take some alcar, I think it increases sperm motility. Anyway, it probably wouldn't be a big deal to use ph, but I agree with Mark, I wouldn't want in the back of my mind should any problems arise. Good luck whatever you choose!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably wise to hold of until conception.

The grossly oversimplified explanation...
    The mode by sperm count is reduce is presumabley that of leveling off of natural test. One form of male birth control uses regular test injections to plateau the natural monthly rise and fall of test which in turn signals the testes to produce sperm. Once the testes stop recieving signals from the rise and fall in test levels they quit producing sperm cells until a lowering of test levels is detected.

The negative feedback cause by androgen use would mimic this same birth control method and leave you shooting blanks while on cycle.

You could of course do your cycle thus allowing you to "try" longer
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

Im not even gonna post what Im thinking, You guys will really think im a dick then.

Just make sure you got an aim like a sniper. Hitting the wrong target could have drastic outcomes.

db
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.15%

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Im not even gonna post what Im thinking, You guys will really think im a dick then.

Just make sure you got an aim like a sniper. Hitting the wrong target could have drastic outcomes.

db

Werd.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Come to think of it, I guess I can stil get some 6-oxo and use that, wouldnt do any harm. Maybe some Tribex as well. Just not anything that shuts the nads off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormone use and advice
    By bi0hazurd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:47 PM
  2. Baseball.....guys and gals that have kids that play
    By Distilled Water in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:59 AM
  4. be a mommy and trying to lose weight
    By PoopiesWife in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:56 PM
  5. Ever Been Drunk And Try To Stand Up ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:32 AM