advice for the new guy??

JaCk3d89

Awards
Guys, i'm brand new to the site, so bear with me...I am seeking advice on my very first cycle ever. I'm 5'9, 200 lbs, looking only to cut up, increase strength, and preserve the mass I have, potentially build a minimal amount more. I have done research to find that Var should yield the least sides, despite it's mildness and high cost. I have decided that I plan to run a high dose 6 week Var only cycle, Ergopharm's 11-OXO while on for Cortisol reduction. I plan to follow with possibly Ultimate's TestostroGrow 2 HP as PCT to bring back natural test production and Clen during PCT to further rip up. So essentially, my questions are how effective does this sound for my goals? If I run the Var at 50 mg/day for the first week, 75 mg/day for weeks 2-6, will TestostroGrow be sufficient for bringing back the natural production? Any recommendations, besides cardio and diet regards?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Guys, i'm brand new to the site, so bear with me...I am seeking advice on my very first cycle ever. I'm 5'9, 200 lbs, looking only to cut up, increase strength, and preserve the mass I have, potentially build a minimal amount more. I have done research to find that Var should yield the least sides, despite it's mildness and high cost. I have decided that I plan to run a high dose 6 week Var only cycle, Ergopharm's 11-OXO while on for Cortisol reduction. I plan to follow with possibly Ultimate's TestostroGrow 2 HP as PCT to bring back natural test production and Clen during PCT to further rip up. So essentially, my questions are how effective does this sound for my goals? If I run the Var at 50 mg/day for the first week, 75 mg/day for weeks 2-6, will TestostroGrow be sufficient for bringing back the natural production? Any recommendations, besides cardio and diet regards?
get a SERM for PCT. anavar will shut u down. id stick with 50mg for 8 weeks. dieting is a slow process if u want to preserve muscle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I 2nd what Nos said. It's mostly about diet anyway, and you don't want to hear about diet and cardio. But I've been doing cardio twice a day though, I think that'll help speed up the process... Might as well do it fast since you're running anabolics to preserve muscle.

WHY do I think you're 20...

**clen can be utilized on cycle as well as PCT, might as well, I think clen tends to take muscle off. it's supposed to be anti-catabolic but I disagree.

JaCk3d89

Awards
I'm 22. Nos, I heard if I keep the cycle around 6 wks, I can avoid the need for hcg. And as for the SERM, wouldn't that only apply for estrogenic sides, and thus not be needed for only Var? Or would Nolva bring back the nat. production as well? Clen on cycle sounds good, will def. consider that. But as far as after, I do want the fastest rebound of my natty test for libido, gain preservation, and for just general health. What is the best detailed recommendation for post?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid is classified as a SERM, IMO that's the best way to bring test levels back. Probably not opinion, i think it is technically/scientifically better at restoring test levels than nolva...

Think about this
1-8 var 60mg ed
clen 2 on 2 off (continue through PCT)
Stack in some of your favorite stims (not ephedra, it hits the same receptors as clen), but caffeine or others
PCT with clomid for 4 weeks

Think about this: resveratrol based product starting week 3 of PCT. I'm going to do this with my current cycle's PCT so i'll let everyone know how it goes.

Edit: looking back this is a little crazy for a first cycle. Let me add that this is advanced... I expect you to be at a high level of training and as always, diet and cardio come first...

JaCk3d89

Awards
Clomid, huh? Will look into that, thanks for the recommendation. If so, I assume i pyramid down, say like Days 1-10 PCT: 150mg/day, Days 11-20 PCT: 100mg/day, Days 21-30: 50 mg/day...how does that sound? Clen the entire time, obviously off of the 11oxo post if I should run a stimulant like caffeine that buffers cortisol. I think I'm going to run Holy Basil the whole time as well, just for additional natural cortisol reduction and mood support. What about that resveratrol supplement? What is the purpose of that in week 3 of the PCT?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
run the clomid 4 weeks at something like either 75/50/50/25 or just 50mg ED for 4 weeks. You probably dont need to run it at 150mg and if you did do it only for days 1 and 2 then drop it down to 100 for 3 and 4, then 75 for the remainder of the first week. you can also run the 11-oxo beginning week three of PCT, as that is when cortisol usually becomes a problem.