Performance Design HD-2

Davrlev

Awards
Hey does anyone have feedback on Performance Design's HD-2?

Its on sale at NP now, and I'd hate to let the sale go to waste because I haven't heard anything about the quality of the product. :18:

I tried searching the forums but found nothing

THANKS!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've used it. it's good. same results as when on c.e.l.'s

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like it may be my next cycle now...

Thinking about logging it here (december). I had run a clone before and got no results

Edit: actually dug up one of my old posts here and I claimed that the cycle increased my vascularity and hardness even though it imparted negligible gains and 0 strength. Maybe my clone wasn't bunk...

At any rate 4 bottles should be enough even for me :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Friend of mine just did a cycle of SD-1 by Performance Design, he had great results and loved it. He definitely got bigger and looks more cut.
I know it's not hd-2, but it should speak of the quality of their products.

Davrlev

Awards
so what do you guys think of this cycle...

6 weeks of hd-2 at 50/50/75/75/75/75
with low to moderate dose transdermal form run the last 4 weeks

pct:
nolva 20/20/20/20
lean extreme
dicreatine malate
creatine monohydrate
p-slin

btw, i am 185 and i have run a few ph cycles in the past with phera, epi and megazol... trying out haladrol to switch it up

im looking for about 10 pounds after pct. this will be more of a recomp then an all out bulk..

i know there is no amortization on haladrol, but i am gyno prone so i want to take precaution with the trans form. plus i love the way form cuts me up!

any suggestions would be appreciated

thank

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A recomp for me means staying the same weight and slowly losing bodyfat while gaining some strength and muscle.

Gaining 10 pounds in 6 weeks is an all out bulk. If you can put on 10 pounds in 6 weeks while losing significant bodyfat then that's pretty goddamn good progress.

Gyno should not be a problem with Hdrol. I have read as much feedback on Hdrol as I could find (back in 2006 i googled Halodrol for hours and hours) and I found 1 or 2 cases of gyno from it. It's only in the most sensitive individuals... the kind of people with pubertal gyno who get sensitivity from test boosters... Most likely you will be fine.

Davrlev

Awards
thanks for the quick reply..

i guess i misused the term recomp.. what i meant was i am trying to gain back some lean easily maintainable muscle i lost over the past month because of being sick.. i wont be running this for another month or two because i want to gain back some weight on my own, but im just trying to get up to 195 8% bf. im around 185 13% right now.. diet will be on par of course.

i figured the form would keep my libido up, lean me out real nice at the end of my cycle (more so than hdrol would do alone) and help keep me dense, allowing me to get my bf down to what I wanted without hindering gains

thinking about running the form 3 weeks after the end of my pct again for about 3 or 4 weeks to give me some more vascularity and pump in the gym.. if this to short of a time to be running something affecting my test levels after a cycle??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you do the math, the difference between 185 13% and 195 8% is about 20 pounds of solid muscle. 20 pounds of solid muscle with 5% less bodyfat. That's a good goal for the next 18 months.