Been Gone A While

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Srry I been out for a few months lately. Been busy with my divorce, new girlfriend, and trying to find a real job that pays what I am used to earning instead of this one that I am useing to just pay the bills. Combine that with they gym, my son, and a lil sleep...not much time to peck away at the pc with you guys. But anyway, the divorce is almost done, and I have a few hooks in the water in the professional world, so hopefully something comes of that.

Now for my real question: My source as of 3 years has had to leave town. There is a lot of bunk gear floating around here, and I really dont want to mess with the chance of getting fake, or underdosed gear. (no, I'm not about to ask for a source lol) Other than just buying a small amount from each supposed source, and crashing the vials in my sub-0 (which will only tell me if ANYTHING is there, not if the doseages are correct), any ideas on what to do? Who all has had this issue, and how did you cope (wow sounds kinda like those guys at the self help classes you see on TV). I knew this day would eventually come, just never prepared for it. Thanks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
just find a reputable site man, and youre not going to have to worry about these issues. just search around and with some work youll find a good site.