what to run for my 2nd cycle

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
for my first cycle I ran hdrol for 5.5 weeks.. i started out at 50 and ran it up to 100mg. My gains were decent.. about 7 lbs.. but stopped halfway through the cycle due to school stress.

little bit of history on me.... i'll be 23 next week.. been lifting for 7 years.. 5' 9.5" at 184lbs (bulked up to 200 then cut down)

i'm looking for something that is strong enough to notice but not require nolva.. i've attempted to buy it before and got scammed out of a lot of money so i'm timid as of right now

there are so many things out there, i've thought about dymeth, havoc, and the one...

dymeth seems too close to SD with bad sides, havoc seems really mild.. and the one has been used by... what appears to be newbies.. (no offense meant to the users with experience)

can anyone help me out? anyone not representing a company to blow bull**** up my ass

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
an epi clone is ur only choice id say. but its always good to at least have a serm on hand no matter what the compound

RPFD205

Awards
hey nosnmiveins, ill soon be doing a sustanon/dbol cycle and would like your input.
Im 22, 5'10, 185 lbs and have been lifting for 9 years now. Here is what i had in mind

Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 25 mg ed
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon @ 500 mg/week

My post cycle will include clomid and a test booster 3 weeks after my last sustanon injection. Which test booster do you recommend and how many mg's should i run clomid a day and how long? 4 weeks?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey nosnmiveins, ill soon be doing a sustanon/dbol cycle and would like your input.
Im 22, 5'10, 185 lbs and have been lifting for 9 years now. Here is what i had in mind

Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 25 mg ed
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon @ 500 mg/week

My post cycle will include clomid and a test booster 3 weeks after my last sustanon injection. Which test booster do you recommend and how many mg's should i run clomid a day and how long? 4 weeks?
first, u might not be satisfied with 25mg of dbol, but its a good starting point.

as for PCT, id begin it ~14 days after ur last injection (yes i know there are longer esters in it). run clomid 50/50/50/50 and if u havent bought a test booster, then my suggestion is to not waste ur money. clomid will get the job done

RPFD205

Awards
thanks for the advice. ill just stick with clomid. how about running arimidex throughout the whole cycle and even PCT. what are your thoughts on that? worth it or no.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. ill just stick with clomid. how about running arimidex throughout the whole cycle and even PCT. what are your thoughts on that? worth it or no.
arimidex will be great for minimizing chances of bloat and gyno on cycle. just run the arimidex right up until PCT

RPFD205

Awards
what do you think about running sus for 12 weeks. good idea? or should i go for 10

RPFD205

Awards
and should i split it up.. 500 mg for 6 weeks then 250 mg for the remainder?

RPFD205

Awards
i am looking at clomid online.. should i take 1-50 mg pill ED for 4 weeks? or just 1-50mg pill every week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i am looking at clomid online.. should i take 1-50 mg pill ED for 4 weeks? or just 1-50mg pill every week?
u need a lot more research bud, u need to know these things by doing ur own research....ur questions are very basic and can easily be found using the search feature.

but to answer, u take 1, 50mg pill everyday for 4 weeks

RPFD205

Awards
yea i am doing research i just wanted to clarify what you said thats all.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
not to mention that damn did he hijack my thread or what.. haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say maybe Epi if u still want to go on the milder side. Decent gains with less chance of side effects. Right now is the perfect time to get some too $16(Performance Design) I think.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
not to mention that damn did he hijack my thread or what.. haha
haha hell ya he did. but yea, run Epistane, thats a great cycle. Or you could get some Tren, research and find which one is better for ur goals

dont waste ur time with dymethazine, that was my second cycle. BLAH!! damn it

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Epi is the way to go. Good dry gains (a lot stronger than h-drol for me) and very mild sides.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm thinking epi/havoc is what i'm going to go with... now i gotta decide when i believe i'm gonna quit my cut in three weeks.. bulk for a month (cause i know i'll put on about 5 lbs easily and dont want to credit that to havoc) and then i'll hit up the cycle