2 bottles of H-Drol and 44 caps of epi?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Hey guys, I have 2 bottles of Hdrol on hand here that I am going to be running in a couple weeks. I decided to run it for 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/100/100. Yesterday a friend of mine gave me a half a bottle of Epi he had left kicking around that he didn't want. So now I have 44 caps of Epi as well. Is there anyway I can work that into a stack, pulse or a bridge with the Hdrol? I know they are both methyl's so I want to be careful. Could I pulse the epi 2 caps mon/wed/fri along side my hdrol? or could it be stacked safely over the first coule weeks of my hdrol cycle while the dosages are lower? thanks for help guys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO... Pulse the Epi at 4 caps at the start of the cycle until you run out. If you lift 4x a week that's almost 3 weeks. That should give you an initial boost while the Hdrol is still ramping up, a boost that youc an capitalize on since the Hdrol should be kicking in soon after that.

Take it 2 preworkout 2 postworkout.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this...I might do the same

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have 2 bottles of Hdrol on hand here that I am going to be running in a couple weeks. I decided to run it for 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/100/100. Yesterday a friend of mine gave me a half a bottle of Epi he had left kicking around that he didn't want. So now I have 44 caps of Epi as well. Is there anyway I can work that into a stack, pulse or a bridge with the Hdrol? I know they are both methyl's so I want to be careful. Could I pulse the epi 2 caps mon/wed/fri along side my hdrol? or could it be stacked safely over the first coule weeks of my hdrol cycle while the dosages are lower? thanks for help guys.
this logic makes sense, how fast acting is Epi? would it be better to stack it at the beginning or the end of the cycle?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
do a search, I have a couple threads on here with my epi/halo cycles