Winstrol+?

gtr2555

Awards
I'm about 15/16% bodyfat, 6ft and weigh 190lbs,23yo.
Ive done one cycle of havoc+nolva before with good results in terms of strength.
I have decent stats I think, but I want to take it a step further.
bench:235x5
dead:335x5
squat:315x5

Up to now Ive been sticking to 5x5 for just over a year, which has been working much better for me in terms in strength then anything else Ive tried.

My goal is to get to at least 10%bf while maintaining gaining muscle mass.
In order to achieve this goal Ive decided to switch back to 3x12 training and splitting muscle groups to 3/4 times a week.

I'm thinking of running winstrol+something else for 8 weeks to help me achieve this in a addition to a carb restricted diet.

I'd like advice/suggestions on whether winstrol is a good idea or not and what to stack with it. I am on a limited budget so keep that in mind.

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
winstrol really seems to only have a profound effect on people with a lower bf% like aroun the 10-12% area. if ur gonna run it with nething, test with a short ester like prop or acetate. personally, im using anavar right now and it is really good.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
winstrol and epi or tren (ph) for 6 weeks on a major restric cals and cardio 2x a day u should be able to cut 5 %

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't you think a winstrol/epi stack has the potential to **** your joints pretty hard?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it does. still i wouldnt bother too much, some it might be too rough on joints some no. but ur right it can cause very extreme dryness to joints. but than again all steroids have their sides.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigsheesh Anabolics 17