slight nipple discharge

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ran a 6 week havoc/ x-tren cycle, havoc dosing was 30/30/40/40/40, and the xtren dosing was 0/0/90/90/90/120. For pct I'm using the test recovery stack by primordial, and clomid at 75/75/75/50. I feel great, libido is as high as ever ,plenty of energy. Only problem is today i realized (day 16 of pct) that if i squeeze my nipple two tiny droplets of a clear liquid come out, assuming this is prolactin build up. Should I increase the clomid dosage, throw in a AI? Just looking for some advice, thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
neither of those will affect prolactin.

Cabergoline, P5P, vitex, those are what you should look into.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ran a 6 week havoc/ x-tren cycle, havoc dosing was 30/30/40/40/40, and the xtren dosing was 0/0/90/90/90/120. For pct I'm using the test recovery stack by primordial, and clomid at 75/75/75/50. I feel great, libido is as high as ever ,plenty of energy. Only problem is today i realized (day 16 of pct) that if i squeeze my nipple two tiny droplets of a clear liquid come out, assuming this is prolactin build up. Should I increase the clomid dosage, throw in a AI? Just looking for some advice, thanks.
Throw in some nicely dosed P-5-P from what I have learned. If it is prolactin related and its not bad, that should help out alot. Nutra should have it for 7 bucks a pop. IMO from reading countless logs on here. Worse case scenario if it it gets really bad, and it is due to prolactin I think the product is Caber that would help out.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll try the P-5-P/vitex out and see how that goes. Going to get bloodwork soon, so will know if anything is out of whack. thanks for the help

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
pro, pro, pro, progestin gy, gy, gy, gyno. thats a song i wrote for you.

cabergoline.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's up to you. Since you are in PCT your prolactin levels are probably diminishing right now and will go away on their own. But you can't be sure... it's all up to you.

I like having caber on hand because I plan on doing more cycles in the future so I figure I might as well have some.

P5P and vitex are cheap though, you can stock up and run them during any cycle where prolactin may build up

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's up to you. Since you are in PCT your prolactin levels are probably diminishing right now and will go away on their own. But you can't be sure... it's all up to you.

I like having caber on hand because I plan on doing more cycles in the future so I figure I might as well have some.

P5P and vitex are cheap though, you can stock up and run them during any cycle where prolactin may build up
Thanks alot unreal, only question I have, if the prolactin levels are diminishing, and I'm 2 weeks into pct, why would the discharge be evident now and not during cycle when prolactin would be surging?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude i won't even pretend to know. The exact intricacies of hormonal fluctuations during cycle and PCT are beyond me, they vary person to person and it's difficult to understand. Prolactin buildup is just the best guess we've got for nipple discharge as prolactin induces lactation. Why prolactin is increased post cycle beats me. But logically i can only see it decreasing from here.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ran the vitex and p5p for like 4 weeks but this only happened once and never had any reoccurring problems

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i ran p5p during epi/x-tren cycle and had vitex on hand, no prob so far.