How many ppl use Creatine during PCT of a PH/AAS cycle

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Thought this would be a fun question to see how many ppl use this technique while trying to hold onto gains while in pct. i personally have never used this strategy but on this upoming cycle (SD/Phera) im going to use it to see if I hold onto gains any better while on this. trial and error sort of thing. has anyone used this technique? And do you feel it allow you to hold onto gains better?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use it year round, just on workoutdays though

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i know the usual use of using it for gains all around. but it is a pointless supp to use on cycle. but many use it in pct, as it is supposed to hold onto gains beter this way. have you ever used it in a pct?

and thank you for the responce and to get this going.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know the usual use of using it for gains all around. but it is a pointless supp to use on cycle. but many use it in pct, as it is supposed to hold onto gains beter this way. have you ever used it in a pct?

i use it on cycle, and i use it in PCT .... i dont think its pointless when ur on cycle yea your going to gain on cycle but it really helps hydrate the muscle

no matter what i always use it,

some times before the start of my gym week ill take 5 g the night before,...

i drink 7g creatine mono throughout the day, tossed in my gallon of water with other shi t mixed in

domstriker

Banned
Awards

I don't have a lot of experience with ph but I do with creatine and glutamine. I use creatine and glutamine for about three months and then I'll stop for a month. I DEFINITELY notice that my muscles recover much faster when using creatine and glutamine together. DOMS from a grueling leg workout is horrible during my month off. It's negligible when on.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
I have used it on a cycle and during pct of pre ban M1t and it seemed to work great. Going to do the same on a solo run of H-drol starting tomorrow. I will let ya know how that one plays out.