homebrew bottles for M5aa..Sledge,et all..

michael

Awards
Greetings gang, Im about to order a bunch of stuff for various homebrews and was wondering what type of bottle you all are using for your 100ml concoctions. Wondering if I should use a 8oz(200ml) amber glass bottle instead of a 4oz(100ml) so there would be more room to shake solution. My concern is if you fill a 100ml bottle to the top with my M5aa or other theres no room for shaking. Im getting my bottles from lemelange btw. Also what are you finding for best serving measurements, syringe? Thanks.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure your measurements are correct; 4 ounces is 120ml and 8 is 240. For the other stuff, Im not really sure.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah using a 4oz bottle should leave enough room for you to shake it if needed. What I have found that works best if you dont have a good dropper, is go to CVS and get a baby medicine spoon. It looks like a test tube with a scoop almost at the end with ml markers on the side of it.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
yeah using a 4oz bottle should leave enough room for you to shake it if needed. What I have found that works best if you dont have a good dropper, is go to CVS and get a baby medicine spoon. It looks like a test tube with a scoop almost at the end with ml markers on the side of it.
I used the baby medicine spoon it works awesome. Funnel shaped end makes it perfect for pouring into the bottles.