no methyl, no tren

1. Cool no methyl, no tren

Looking for a good PH that isnt methyl and isnt a tren product. Dont want to run a methyl product for obvious reasons and tren just aint my thing. Anyway anyone got any good suggestions. Are these andro 1 n 4 products anygood nowadays? I took the oldschool andro and was great.

2. PP 1-T

3. Quote Originally Posted by rob561 View Post
    PP 1-T
    ugh, that's tren bro
    •   

4. Might wanna go with a bold product, it's non methyl.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    ugh, that's tren bro
    No its not.

PP 1-T Tren is tren, PP 1-T is not... correct?

6. I think zero's right ;-)

7. Check out 1-ANDRO Rx by Iron Mag Labs. I was following a good log that you can search for where there were great gains and low sides.

8. PP has 1-T, and 1-T Tren. The first is an andro.

1-T would work, i think it is costly for the results though.

Your other options include Furazadrol, Winztrol, 1,4ad, propadrol... Revolt but that's a progestin like tren.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

9. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    PP has 1-T, and 1-T Tren. The first is an andro.

1-T would work, i think it is costly for the results though.

Your other options include Furazadrol, Winztrol, 1,4ad, propadrol... Revolt but that's a progestin like tren.
    thanks i think im gonna try the winztrol or the 1,4 bold.

10. seriously you might want to stack them

like this:
    bold 800mg for weeks 1-8
    winztrol 250mg for weeks 4-8

As you can see... the problem with nonmethyls is you need a lot of bottles. This stack is like what... 4 bold bottles, 2 winztrol/clone bottles (assuming its 50mg per pill otherwise its 4 bottles)

I used a bottle of Zol in my first cycle and i didn't even notice it until I hit 250-300mg and all i got was a kind of tightening in my muscles. My weight didn't budge and neither did my strength. Realized I would need so many bottles and a lot of time to make the compound effective. Decided it wasn't worth it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

11. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    seriously you might want to stack them

like this:
    bold 800mg for weeks 1-8
    winztrol 250mg for weeks 4-8

As you can see... the problem with nonmethyls is you need a lot of bottles. This stack is like what... 4 bold bottles, 2 winztrol/clone bottles (assuming its 50mg per pill otherwise its 4 bottles)

I used a bottle of Zol in my first cycle and i didn't even notice it until I hit 250-300mg and all i got was a kind of tightening in my muscles. My weight didn't budge and neither did my strength. Realized I would need so many bottles and a lot of time to make the compound effective. Decided it wasn't worth it.
    yeah I noticed the more bottle thing. Thanks for the advice on the stacking though. One more question for you, do you know the typical sides from the bold and winztrol?

12. I can personally attest for the 1-Andro rx. Even @ 600mg / day it gave me awesome strength and endurance. Run it @ 800mgs or higher and you'll gain a lot of lean mass and strength with NO sides. Check out the log in my sig if your interested.

13. Quote Originally Posted by wastchak View Post
    yeah I noticed the more bottle thing. Thanks for the advice on the stacking though. One more question for you, do you know the typical sides from the bold and winztrol?
    I know that personally the sides from Winstrol was dry joints with elbow pain. I liked furaz much much better.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I know that personally the sides from Winstrol was dry joints with elbow pain. I liked furaz much much better.
    yeah alright sounds good, maybe ill check out the 1 andro rx instead. The job i have i cant have dry joints as i lift **** all day long and do alot of walking. So the extra strenght and endurance from the 1 andro would be awesome!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by wastchak View Post
    yeah alright sounds good, maybe ill check out the 1 andro rx instead. The job i have i cant have dry joints as i lift **** all day long and do alot of walking. So the extra strenght and endurance from the 1 andro would be awesome!!!
    If your worried about joints I find cissus/fish oil work like magic.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    No its not.

PP 1-T Tren is tren, PP 1-T is not... correct?
    you're right, i stand corrected. i read that post way too fast.......and responded even quicker. i was wrong

Similar Forum Threads

1. methyl tren?
    By schwellington in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:41 AM
  2. Is this methyl tren?
    By futurepilot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. Methyl Tren Depot? What is this?
    By AML in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Super Tren Mg @ Methyl E Log - Take 2!
    By Mattv in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 01:28 PM