no methyl, no tren

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
Looking for a good PH that isnt methyl and isnt a tren product. Dont want to run a methyl product for obvious reasons and tren just aint my thing. Anyway anyone got any good suggestions. Are these andro 1 n 4 products anygood nowadays? I took the oldschool andro and was great.

henryhavoc

Awards
Might wanna go with a bold product, it's non methyl.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Check out 1-ANDRO Rx by Iron Mag Labs. I was following a good log that you can search for where there were great gains and low sides.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PP has 1-T, and 1-T Tren. The first is an andro.

1-T would work, i think it is costly for the results though.

Your other options include Furazadrol, Winztrol, 1,4ad, propadrol... Revolt but that's a progestin like tren.

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
PP has 1-T, and 1-T Tren. The first is an andro.

1-T would work, i think it is costly for the results though.

Your other options include Furazadrol, Winztrol, 1,4ad, propadrol... Revolt but that's a progestin like tren.
thanks i think im gonna try the winztrol or the 1,4 bold.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
seriously you might want to stack them

like this:
bold 800mg for weeks 1-8
winztrol 250mg for weeks 4-8

As you can see... the problem with nonmethyls is you need a lot of bottles. This stack is like what... 4 bold bottles, 2 winztrol/clone bottles (assuming its 50mg per pill otherwise its 4 bottles)

I used a bottle of Zol in my first cycle and i didn't even notice it until I hit 250-300mg and all i got was a kind of tightening in my muscles. My weight didn't budge and neither did my strength. Realized I would need so many bottles and a lot of time to make the compound effective. Decided it wasn't worth it.

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
seriously you might want to stack them

like this:
bold 800mg for weeks 1-8
winztrol 250mg for weeks 4-8

As you can see... the problem with nonmethyls is you need a lot of bottles. This stack is like what... 4 bold bottles, 2 winztrol/clone bottles (assuming its 50mg per pill otherwise its 4 bottles)

I used a bottle of Zol in my first cycle and i didn't even notice it until I hit 250-300mg and all i got was a kind of tightening in my muscles. My weight didn't budge and neither did my strength. Realized I would need so many bottles and a lot of time to make the compound effective. Decided it wasn't worth it.
yeah I noticed the more bottle thing. Thanks for the advice on the stacking though. One more question for you, do you know the typical sides from the bold and winztrol?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest for the 1-Andro rx. Even @ 600mg / day it gave me awesome strength and endurance. Run it @ 800mgs or higher and you'll gain a lot of lean mass and strength with NO sides. Check out the log in my sig if your interested.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I noticed the more bottle thing. Thanks for the advice on the stacking though. One more question for you, do you know the typical sides from the bold and winztrol?
I know that personally the sides from Winstrol was dry joints with elbow pain. I liked furaz much much better.

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
I know that personally the sides from Winstrol was dry joints with elbow pain. I liked furaz much much better.
yeah alright sounds good, maybe ill check out the 1 andro rx instead. The job i have i cant have dry joints as i lift **** all day long and do alot of walking. So the extra strenght and endurance from the 1 andro would be awesome!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah alright sounds good, maybe ill check out the 1 andro rx instead. The job i have i cant have dry joints as i lift **** all day long and do alot of walking. So the extra strenght and endurance from the 1 andro would be awesome!!!
If your worried about joints I find cissus/fish oil work like magic.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
No its not.

PP 1-T Tren is tren, PP 1-T is not... correct?
you're right, i stand corrected. i read that post way too fast.......and responded even quicker. i was wrong

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 35
Mattabolic Anabolics 11
bighulksmash Anabolics 29
chuck box Anabolics 2
Abe Lincoln Anabolics 11