New member - first cycle

RAWIRON

Awards
Hi everyone.

Some good threads in here with a lot of good information. I'm wanting to pulse havoc for my first ever cycle. Is there anywhere to log my progress? I saw diet and workout sections, but is there anywhere to log supplements/anabolics? Apologies if there is!

Cheers

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone.

Some good threads in here with a lot of good information. I'm wanting to pulse havoc for my first ever cycle. Is there anywhere to log my progress? I saw diet and workout sections, but is there anywhere to log supplements/anabolics? Apologies if there is!

Cheers
workout logs section

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
not a bad first cycle. what are your pct and support supps looking like?

RAWIRON

Awards
I'll be running cycle support by AI whilst on for liver protection etc. I'm not sure whether to pre load that a week before with it just being a rather low dose pulse cycle, is there any need? I've read that on cycle this should be taken on non dosing days to maximise the effect of the compound. Obviously this is not a given, and people have different views, so I'll see how that goes.

Going to take fish oil also, as well as glucosamine sulphate for my joints. Think i'm going to lay off the creatine, just incase it increases back pumps etc.

Do you think I should be taking something high in antioxidants, may green tea extract or similar?

Post cycle I'm going to use rebound XT, along with tribilus terrestris. Rebound XT controls estrogen so i'm not sure whether there is a need for another supp with estrogen control. Again i've read peoples opinions on the use of a SERM post cycle with havoc. With it being a mild pulse I personally feel comfortable without one.

Doses:

Week 1: 10 / 20 / 20

Week 2: 20 / 20 / 20

Week 3: 20 / 20 / 20

Week 4: 30 / 30 / 30

dementor

dementor

Awards
I'd bump up the dose.

start with 20, go to 30 last day week nr one. But thats me.

But if you are really small and skinny, go with your planned scheme.

Good luck!

RAWIRON

Awards
I'd bump up the dose.

start with 20, go to 30 last day week nr one. But thats me.

But if you are really small and skinny, go with your planned scheme.

Good luck!
I'm 6ft at a solid 200lbs (10 - 11 % bf), so i'm not skinny, but I wouldnt say I'm big either. Thanks for the suggestion man

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pulsing needs a greater than normal dose because you're only doing it 3, or 4x a week.

A normal dose is 30-40, pulsing needs to be 30 minimum, 40-50 is better.

Also you should extend that out a week or two, pulsing is nice because you get to run longer

RAWIRON

Awards
Thanks, I will do - i'll plan for a 6 week cycle. You sure dosages that high are OK for a first time user?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I studied many different sites, including this one, before starting my current cycle. After I decided to run Epistane (basically same as HAVOC), I also looked into pulsing to see if the results were the same as a straight cycle, and if the pulsing protocol was really safer. I can see where shutdown is possibly not going to occur while pulsing, but I also read that, if you take the majority of your dose in the morning when test levels are highest, you will again reduce shutdown. In the end, I made the decision to run a straight cycle, but I stayed at a relatively low dose. I used 10 mg ED for week 1, 20 mg ED for week 2, and 30 mg ED for weeks 3 and 4. I am currently in week 4, and I am just starting to really see gains in size and strength. Because of the gains this week, I will run either 30 mg or 40 mg ED next week to see if the gains continue. IMO, I would not use a PH on a straight cycle for more than 6 weeks. This is my first cycle in 24 years, and I used old school AAS when I was 21, so I had some experience long ago. If you make the decision to pulse, and don't feel comfortable with higher doses, follow your plan and your gut and see how it goes. You may find that this is all you need to get the results you are looking for. Research is great, but ultimately you have to find out what works for you. Good luck with it - we'll be anxious to see how it goes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
35 and Older 22
Russianog Anabolics 15
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 8