Phera bridged to SD

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So after much debate I think this is what I am going for. Thought about phera/tren and sd/tren but haven't used this combo and it has always peaked my interest. Nice thing is I will have some left over sd that I plan on running with tren in the future.

Here's the plan:
phera 30/30/30 or 40/30/0/0
sd 0/0/0/10/20/20

PCT:
tamox: 20/20/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50
lean xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
novladex xt 0/0/3/2/2/1

proper support throughout

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I am now a much better believer in pulsing SD/PP

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
why bridge? Id just stack the two. thats my plan.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the reason i would suggest stacking the two is because:
One: phera takes alot longer to kick in when in comparison to SD
Two:even tho phera is very powerful SD is stronger. which means as the phera is taking a while to kick in, then youll switch to sd and the gains will come hard and quick and your body is going to have trouble holding onto those gains during pct. even tho i do give you credit on your pct. it is very solid.
if anything id switch the two and run the sd first. but imo id stack em and run the phera for 6 weeks to help hold onto the sd gains.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
if those r ur two compounds

me personally i wud bridge sd to phera to solidify & use test as a base
Ohhh considering that one :)

and I have thought about starting with sd and phera then bumping the phera up when sd is done, like u suggested.

Also thought about using "tren". As my base.
Tren 90/90/90/90/90
sd 20/20
phera 20/20/30/40/40

using the sd for the "kick start" for 2 wks, maybe go 6 total but would see at that time. What u think?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Other ideas were
tren 90/90/90/90/90
phera 30/30/30/30/30

or
tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
sd 10/20/20/0/0/0

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wow that tren, sd, phera stack is even to hardcore for me hahaha. that would be crazy tho. crazy shutdown but you can get your balls back after you get HYUGE.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
too hardcore for my taste tho. that phera/sd stack is crazy powerful. i dont know if there really is a need to go further than that.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
wow that tren, sd, phera stack is even to hardcore for me hahaha. that would be crazy tho. crazy shutdown but you can get your balls back after you get HYUGE.
Too crazy??? and your talking about stacking sd and phera???!? Hmmm... While mine might make u slightly more shut down, your might kill your liver.

Thinking back to when I ran tren w/ epi I saw a slight difference at 90 vs 60mg never went past 90. So probably could run the tren 60mg must the cycle and only bump to 90 toward the end.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well since i had to get off tren (main reason: gyno, secondary reasons: night sweats, no libido WHILE TAKING TEST, crappy sleep) so i've replaced it with a SD/PP stack and it kicks so much ass... I'm only about a week into it with about 1.5 weeks to go.

Full body hardness is better than when I was on tren, believe it or not. Vascularity is not as good as Tren. Not long enough to tell strength, but considering i've been maintaining weight and already added a ton of strength, i'm not counting on any more (and phera takes a while to kick in).

Anyway my libido is coming back, my gyno looks better, and i'm sleeping better on SD/PP than on tren. Less sides make it a winner! The hardness i'm experiencing is pretty sick, my muscles are getting a very dense look that i've never achieved before.

My last comments about these stacks are that I am pretty strongly convinced that Phera takes a while to kick in fully with its strength gains. The half life of Phera is reported to be much longer than Superdrol, closer to the half life of Halodrol, if that gives you any indication of what the real kick in time should be. So Liftingstud I wouldn't run it for 2-3 weeks as a kickstart I don't think it would work so well for that.

I get initial effects from phera right away (as I do with all AAS that WORK on me) but in my logs i've noticed the strength gains really come on strong starting on the 4th week

Liftingstud the phera/SD stack isn't a full stack it's a partial stack, I am thinking about doing a cycle and Travis is planning a cycle that's virtually identical.

Phera 30/30/30/40/40/40
SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

It's a 6 week phera run with a 3 week superdrol kickstart.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that about phera, kick in time... It's just every stacks it phera bridged to sd... But just cause everyone dose doesn't mean it's the best way. Like I said I considered reversing it, but stacking might be interesting. Reason I haven't ran sd for a while is because I blow up and it's a bee-atch to hold those gains no mater how great ur pct is. This is why you guys peaked my interest in running sd at the beginning of the cycle then using another compound to help the body adjust to these rapid gains.

Should I look at dosing phera around 20mg with the sd. Then bump to 30 and maybe 40mg once the sd is d/c?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes i had the same problems on Superdrol, I blew up bigtime, and lost a lot of gains bigtime, lol... I was eating so much in my PCT trying to hold onto weight that I gained a few pounds of fat! It sucks holding onto those gains...

Therefore I devised the idea of making the SD a kickstart and giving yourself time to build on those gains, adjust to them, and hopefully keep a much greater % of them.

You could do the Phera at 20 while it's stacked with SD in order to keep the total mg of methyls down, it'll still be building up to kick in during week 4. What are you thinking for dose??

Phera 20/20/20/30/30/30
SD 10/20/20/00/00/00
?

I am just dosing Phera higher because I know 30-40 works great for me without sides (other than the occasional backpump if i don't have taurine... but I do have taurine :))

As always I think mg should be a function of your weight and what you know works based on your experience.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah totally agree I about mg and dose and too often people over do it.

Well currently I am 188 to 190 and 7-8% bf. BF % could be lower cause I can slightly see the veins running up on my lower abs from below. I am just really really vascular and freakish when on. Also 6'1".

Yeah was thinking something similar.
Phera 20/20/30/30/30-40/30-40
Sd 10/20/20

with the same pct as above. Love to dip into some test but never pinned but soooo tempted. Possibly after this run.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's funny cuz i thought this up a while ago for my next run (gonna have to wait until December!), talked to Travis and he wants to run it (September) and maybe you're interested! Heh... it does look good on paper... I can testify right now that the SD/PP stack is no joke, i'm at 20/20 and the feel/look is awesome...

Liver can handle a lot, the more you read the more you figure this out. I read a guy's posts, he used 2 bottles of Superdrol back to back (was like 10 weeks or something), bloodwork was horrid but he recovered. I'm actually surprised that I don't see more cases of liver failure with the amount of absolutely retarded **** i've read about. I'm constantly amazed at how resilient the body is to idiotic amounts of steroids for idiotic time periods. Oya forgot to mention all the people i've read about, who start a new oral cycle right when they're done with the previous PCT, and do this all year, for years.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeah it does sound nice. Looking to start next wk or following. The body is amazing but few methyl cycles can't be worse than yrs of heavy drinking. Well boys I am game for this, sounds too tempting to pass up. Like I said have been looking for the best combo and this seems to be the one. I will start some up dates when i get going and may tweak it as I go. How's pct sound?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT looks great to me, a nolva clomid stack should handle almost anything

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
PCT looks great to me, a nolva clomid stack should handle almost anything
I haven't used clomid before in pct but more research I done seems like both are the way to go because each has it's different benefits and feel the AI starting wk 3 then running it past serms is great for helping to control estro rebound and returning u back to norms.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
and why wouldnt yours kill the liver too, and shut you down, and be too much. yours is the same as mine just adding tren....hmmmmm.....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
and why wouldnt yours kill the liver too, and shut you down, and be too much. yours is the same as mine just adding tren....hmmmmm.....
Well it was slighy different since I was running 2 methyls for just a wk of overlap not 3 wks... But there are the idiots like unreal stated that run SD for like 2 months or take SD and drink so it probobly wouldn't kill ur liver.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah heard about that. ppl who run it for more than 3-4 weeks have big balls. orrrr...no balls lmao!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the heaviest stack i saw was done by one of the guys here, it was SD/PP @ 50/50 for 5 weeks.

I'm not saying to duplicate him, but I'm "JUST SAYIN'"

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
HA. thats something fierce. more or less a waste of sd pills. do you have any idea of his gains??

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Since SD is a progestin and i've read it can cause delayed gino, what about running something on cycle (l-dopa, for example, or formestane...) to combat that?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah i seem to remember him saying the cycle was fine for him because his body needs large doses. Some people are like that. I have a feeling that some people's liver breaks down the compound more, they absorb less, they have less androgen receptor density... for whatever the reason some people can benefit from -- and tolerate -- high doses.

@ JBerto i don't think SD is a progestin, there was a lot of talk about this to explain the delayed gyno. But i've tried two progestins (Revolt & "tren") and both gave me gyno pretty fast. SD doesn't give me gyno at all. I think the rebound gyno is estrogen rebound with gyno, because it doesn't convert to estrogen, E levels are low on cycle. If AI's are used aggressively in PCT, they're low in PCT too, so there's a huge post-PCT rebound.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Since SD is a progestin and i've read it can cause delayed gino, what about running something on cycle (l-dopa, for example, or formestane...) to combat that?
SD is not a progestin.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
@ JBerto i don't think SD is a progestin, there was a lot of talk about this to explain the delayed gyno. But i've tried two progestins (Revolt & "tren") and both gave me gyno pretty fast. SD doesn't give me gyno at all. I think the rebound gyno is estrogen rebound with gyno, because it doesn't convert to estrogen, E levels are low on cycle. If AI's are used aggressively in PCT, they're low in PCT too, so there's a huge post-PCT rebound.
pretty sure this is correct. With other more detailed human physiology to explain it. That's why u wait to use the AI til the 3 wk and use it past the serm/serms til the body regulates again.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it is notorious for causing rebound gyno. and even though it says it doesnt convert some individuals have gyno problems on it. id suggest running some Arimidex on it and if you have a proper PCT (clomid, nolva ect) you wont have to worry about estrogen rebound.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it is notorious for causing rebound gyno. and even though it says it doesnt convert some individuals have gyno problems on it. id suggest running some Arimidex on it and if you have a proper PCT (clomid, nolva ect) you wont have to worry about estrogen rebound.
Really... Arimidex... I thought sd keep estro low that was the problem when u slammed it with the AI in pct