Anyone use 17a I Force PheraFLEX?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
There doesnt seem to be ANY reviews on this PH. But Im pretty sure its been around for a little while (a year or so). For those of which that are dont know much about this product it is an exact pherplex clone (same exact compund as AX's orginal, CEL P-Plex ect.ect) it is ran at 15mg a pill which is very promising and if I recall the same mg dosing as the orginal.

If anyone has used this product please tell me how it worked for you. reviews on it are very slim. It should be very promising since it is the same compound as phera and all the other clones. im just looking for someone whos used this exact brand/product.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dang, nobodys used this??
I used it for about 10 days but wasnt feeling sh1t so I switched to CEL's and within a day I could tell I was "on".

I read on BB.com that others had this problem and some batches were bunk, didnt manufacture correctly or something.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
How long ago did you use it and have they fixed their problem with it?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
PA tested a batch at 98% but that was atleast a year ago

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Rob youre my savior bro. I ordered this stuff yesterdat than FrankJ chimed in and said it was ****..I want to use it but not if its going to be junk. Anyone else have expierance with this. I dont want this to be a waste of my money so please chime in!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the best you can do is google for feedback. Probability-wise you should be fine, bad batches do happen though, it sucks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah. the only problem is there is NOTHING for feedback on this product. I already ordered it and if I have to order again im going with CEL pplex but i dont want to spend another 30 dollars when that could be spent on nolva. but if its bunk ill do it to have a kick ass cycle.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
howd it all get deleted. things dont get deleted off the internet. i can find things from years ago. frankj you sound like a rep bro. im not confiming any info youre giving me.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I used it for about 10 days but wasnt feeling sh1t so I switched to CEL's and within a day I could tell I was "on".

I read on BB.com that others had this problem and some batches were bunk, didnt manufacture correctly or something.
From my experience, Phera took about 2 weeks to fully kick in. I felt it on day 15 (on 30mg dosing).

You should take it longer than 10 days before saying it bunk and switched to another product.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I notice steroids just a few days in (pumps and hardness, usually weightgain too) even if real strength gains and stronger effects take a while longer.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thank you yellow. how long did you take it for and what were your gains off of this? would you say it was bunk or did you see some decent results off of it?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
felt it on day 15! thats fine with me, by the time I get off SD on day 22 than it will be in full effect for another 3 weeks haha!! I can handle that!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
aren't you the guy who was running around freaking out about gyno and all awhile back? Iforce phera has reviews/logs around a few different places as do all the iforce clones man.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
No i was not the dude running around freaking out about gyno a while back. you must have me confused with some dumb**** who doesnt know how to use nolva or clomid.

now back to the subject. there are VERY few reviews on the internet about pheraflex. if you found some reviews please point me in the direction in which you found em.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ive found like two logs and a review on bodybuiliding,com and one log that states reveiws. thats it. there should be more stuff on this. according to frank who postes above some spys must be in on this cause he said they erased all the stuff off the internet....hmmm...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
they are all titled "LOG" "review", you just need to put in a few different things in google and scroll through the posts. No hate, but I was thinking you were the guy who took a "tren" compound and was freaking out about gyno or something along those lines.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Hmm thanks for the help i'll try maybe something along the lines of "pheraflex log review" thanks for the help. im thinking about running p-plex for my stack with the sd and just running the pheraflex solo to see how well it works. but that means id have to dish 30 more dollars for some more p=plex phera clone.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I notice steroids just a few days in (pumps and hardness, usually weightgain too) even if real strength gains and stronger effects take a while longer.
Yeah, pumps and hardness was noticable in the end of week 1 (about day 7)
I said that it took 15 days to fully kick in.
'Fully kick in' means noticing great strength gains and greater effects.

thank you yellow. how long did you take it for and what were your gains off of this? would you say it was bunk or did you see some decent results off of it?
It's not bunk. PheraFLEX was tested by PA and it's legit.
I had positive results with IForce PheraFEX as good as when I took CEL P-Plex.

There are many positive reviews about PheraFLEX. I have read them before taking it.

felt it on day 15! thats fine with me, by the time I get off SD on day 22 than it will be in full effect for another 3 weeks haha!! I can handle that!
Yeah, felt the great strength gains and greater effects on day 15.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established

This is exactly what ive been waiting to read. thank you yellow. if you yielded the same results off of this as CEL P-Plex than im am totally satisfied. You just saved me 30 dollars!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established

This is exactly what ive been waiting to read. thank you yellow. if you yielded the same results off of this as CEL P-Plex than im am totally satisfied. You just saved me 30 dollars!
No Problem man...
It's legit.

Take the PheraFlex with good diet, good training and good rest. I'm pretty sure you will get great results.

May be you want to log it here.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im going to stack it with i force methadrol. Ive already planned a log so follow along please! im going to be starting this stack at the beggining of september. ill be running that with animal pak mv. some eas protein. maybe some adex to prevent on cycle gyno and bloating. and clomid/nolva/natty test booster/creatine/cycle assist/b6 pct. i already have my log mapped out and posted. search WARNING INTENSE CYCLE. and youll see what i have planned. diet and workout will be planned too. thanks again.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
im going to stack it with i force methadrol. Ive already planned a log so follow along please! im going to be starting this stack at the beggining of september. ill be running that with animal pak mv. some eas protein. maybe some adex to prevent on cycle gyno and bloating. and clomid/nolva/natty test booster/creatine/cycle assist/b6 pct. i already have my log mapped out and posted. search WARNING INTENSE CYCLE. and youll see what i have planned. diet and workout will be planned too. thanks again.
Stacking pheraFlex with Methadrol is a bad idea. They both are harsh.

I recommend bridging them, not stacking them.
i.e :
PheraFlex week 1-4
Methadrol week 4-7

Good luck with your cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when travis says stacked he means they're stacked for 3 weeks then 3 more weeks of just phera

it is a lot, but it will work well.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
its a proven well, well thought out stack. yeah its so called liver harsh but its all good.

im running methadrol at 10/20/20
and phera at 15/30/30/30/45/45

itll be a kick ass stack.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PA recommended against this for mass (SD/phera stack) on thermochat the other day if I remember right. Just a heads up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A SD/PP stack can really only be run 4 weeks, that's the problem with it. But stacking for 3 only and then continuing longer with some PP is only a partial stack. Think of it as a Phera cycle with a Superdrol jumpstart.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
interesting. why did PA go against this stack texaslifter? thats good to here..even tho im going to run this anyways hahaha.

wait let me guess...liver damage...