Superdrol Cycle: 3 or 4 weeks?

RickX

Awards
I am doing a cycle of Superdrol (S-Drol Nutra Coastal 60caps), which would be the following:

20/30/30mg

1-weeks - 20mg
2-weeks - 30mg
3-weeks - 30mg

Or is it better 4 weeks:

20/20/20/20mg

What would have better results???

Thanks

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i prefer 4 weeks because my gains in strength start in 2.5 weeks and i still gain in the 4th week. 20mg is all i need (im 208lb)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10/20/20/30

RickX

Awards
As I have experience with AES and other PHS, already decided to start with 20mg.

I 'm going for the second week, I do not know whether to keep the final 20mg for 4 weeks or 30mg per step 2 more weeks ( 3 weeks) ?

And I will take only TCP Clomid, 50mg daily for 3 weeks this good ?

Thank you

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
10/20/20/30
Yep or even 10/20/20/20

just see how u feel going into wk 4... Even if u have used other stuff sd is strong and can produce major sides at higher doses. Almost wish it was 5mg caps.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Yep or even 10/20/20/20

just see how u feel going into wk 4... Even if u have used other stuff sd is strong and can produce major sides at higher doses. Almost wish it was 5mg caps.
if it came in 5mg caps id run 25mg!!!!!! that would be perfect

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
no there would not be. you can usually get two cycles out of each bottle you buy and there is no use in alternating that dosage unless you plan on pulsing SD. and for three weeks i wouldnt pulse. id just go all out. run it: 10/20/20 and at the end of week three if your weight is still going up run another week at 30mg/ed/ if your weight has stalled there is not point in using the pills to run another week. so you have to go by personal reaction to the drug.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
no there would not be. you can usually get two cycles out of each bottle you buy and there is no use in alternating that dosage unless you plan on pulsing SD. and for three weeks i wouldnt pulse. id just go all out. run it: 10/20/20 and at the end of week three if your weight is still going up run another week at 30mg/ed/ if your weight has stalled there is not point in using the pills to run another week. so you have to go by personal reaction to the drug.
agreed 100%. listen to ur body

RickX

Awards
But the problem is that only has 60caps therefore have to decide now in the second week, if I keep 20mg for 4 weeks or if I make 2 more weeks at 30mg.

And I read that article, which says that with Superdrol cycles is good for 3 weeks, because the gains usually stop in the third week, after that only the accumulation side.

See the article:

Cycling Superdrol

SD is sold in 10mg capsules. For those who have not used SD before, it may be a good idea to start off on 10mg as a single dose each day (ed) for at least the first few days/week. Those who have used SD before, or those who are in the range of 200lbs+ or have more experience with other pro-hormones/AAS should most likely want to start with 20mg ed. Dosages should be split where possible, 10mg in the morning, 10mg 12hrs later. Most users report that when running for longer than 3 weeks, the gains seem to cease in the 4th week. This has led to many people thinking that 3 week cycles of SD are the best option in terms of gains and sides and this also is beneficial due to the harsh nature of SD on lipid values (see Side Effects of Superdrol). A good cycle is 20mg ed for 3 weeks, with a 2-3 week PCT. Others have found success employing a 2 week on, 1 week off using a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM; e.g. Nolvadex) or Aromatase Inhibitor (AI; e.g. Rebound XT) during the week off.

Lighter individuals (<170lbs) and those less adventurous may want to consider starting off on 10mg ed for the first 3-7 days to assess how they react to it, and maybe increasing to 20mg ed from the second week onwards. Those that don't respond well after 2 weeks to 20mg ed may also wish to consider going up to 30mg ed, but sides can be a lot worse at this dosage in many. People may also want to consider running it for 4 weeks, and although the above is an example cycle I would recommend, a 4-week cycle would be fine; however I would not recommend anything longer than 4 weeks, due to lipid issues and diminishing returns/gains ceasing. The reason I suggest 3 weeks is many people see very little in the way of gains in the fourth week, and it is often unnecessary to go to the fourth week bearing in mind the side effects associated with SD (which can be cumulative).

What do you think?

Thank you

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
theres alot of things i disagree with in that article. where did you find that?