X-Tren and Blood Pressure?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. I've read alot about how blood pressure is the major side effect in taking the X-tren/1-t tren supplements. just curious as to how much it has raised your blood pressure. I have slightly high blood pressure, but lately it's 124/70. typically 140/75. most of it over the years has been caused by AS. I have some H-drol that has been put up for a while and i was thinking how great of a stack this would be.

Just curious on your experiences as far as BP goes. Thanks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mine is usually 126/74 or so. i've ran two cycles of tren, one with blood pressure support, one without.

without BP support 143/82
with BP support 132/78

the without was a 4 week cycle (average BP for the cycle), and with was a 6 weeker (average BP for the cycle). hope that helps.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Great Data man. Thanks.
Huge difference when think about it.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did not get mine checked during cycle, But have low blood pressure. During x-tren cycle got pressure headaches late at night.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure is usually 130/75ish and when I ran Xtreme Tren/P-Plex I hit 160/85. I was taking Cycle Assist and extra Hawthorn Berry. I never had any headaches, light headedness or nose bleeds though.

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Just into my final week (6) of 1t-t. I used Cycle Support with an additional 200mg co q10, within 2 weeks I had nose bleeds and headaches.

BP is usually 120-130/75-80.

BP was 161/100.

I added a few thousand mg of celery seed extract and hawthorn berry daily.

BP sits at about 140/80 now...