Epi vs Mood

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Epi vs Mood

So, I've just started my first epi cycle.

I know the general advice is to have your testosterone checked prior to starting a cycle but seeing as how I am in my early twenties I felt odd about asking and instead my doctor ended up ordering all the other bloodwork excluding testo: CBC, CMSP [including LFT's], cholesterol, Thyroid...

After being on Epi for about 2 weeks, I think I might stop, allow my Test to normalize and have my levels checked.

I've always been a kind of melancholic and unmotivated dude, except when I'm on VitaminA [adderall] which makes me feel euphoric and gives me focus and motivation. After starting epi, I honestly feel good. Not euphoric like the addy, but not depressed like my baseline state. Feeling good is unusual for me regardless of if I'm on addy or if I haven't used for a year. The sense of well being and motivation is astounding. Frankly, this was completely unexpected.

Question is simple: How should I run my PCT so that my levels will be at baseline as soon as possible, no higher no lower. How long should I wait after I finish the 2 weeks of PCT.

BTW, I have everything on hand including various SERMS and the usual OTC stuff.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.23%

lol oh god.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VitaminA View Post
    So, I've just started my first epi cycle.

I know the general advice is to have your testosterone checked prior to starting a cycle but seeing as how I am in my early twenties I felt odd about asking and instead my doctor ended up ordering all the other bloodwork excluding testo: CBC, CMSP [including LFT's], cholesterol, Thyroid...

After being on Epi for about 2 weeks, I think I might stop, allow my Test to normalize and have my levels checked.

I've always been a kind of melancholic and unmotivated dude, except when I'm on VitaminA [adderall] which makes me feel euphoric and gives me focus and motivation. After starting epi, I honestly feel good. Not euphoric like the addy, but not depressed like my baseline state. Feeling good is unusual for me regardless of if I'm on addy or if I haven't used for a year. The sense of well being and motivation is astounding. Frankly, this was completely unexpected.

Question is simple: How should I run my PCT so that my levels will be at baseline as soon as possible, no higher no lower. How long should I wait after I finish the 2 weeks of PCT.

BTW, I have everything on hand including various SERMS and the usual OTC stuff.
    This post is the very definition of ADHD. Time for your Adderall.
    RTR.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A video with a better mood
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM
  2. In the Mood for Food
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:35 AM
  3. Anatomy of a Bad Mood