Epi vs Mood
- 07-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Epi vs Mood
So, I've just started my first epi cycle.
I know the general advice is to have your testosterone checked prior to starting a cycle but seeing as how I am in my early twenties I felt odd about asking and instead my doctor ended up ordering all the other bloodwork excluding testo: CBC, CMSP [including LFT's], cholesterol, Thyroid...
After being on Epi for about 2 weeks, I think I might stop, allow my Test to normalize and have my levels checked.
I've always been a kind of melancholic and unmotivated dude, except when I'm on VitaminA [adderall] which makes me feel euphoric and gives me focus and motivation. After starting epi, I honestly feel good. Not euphoric like the addy, but not depressed like my baseline state. Feeling good is unusual for me regardless of if I'm on addy or if I haven't used for a year. The sense of well being and motivation is astounding. Frankly, this was completely unexpected.
Question is simple: How should I run my PCT so that my levels will be at baseline as soon as possible, no higher no lower. How long should I wait after I finish the 2 weeks of PCT.
BTW, I have everything on hand including various SERMS and the usual OTC stuff.
- 07-26-2009, 04:48 AM
07-26-2009, 05:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pork Grind in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2008, 10:29 AM
- By classic27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2008, 08:43 PM
- By zehn6612 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:45 AM
- By zehn6612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:55 PM
- By acshadow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:02 AM