Epi vs Mood

1. Registered User

Epi vs Mood

So, I've just started my first epi cycle.

I know the general advice is to have your testosterone checked prior to starting a cycle but seeing as how I am in my early twenties I felt odd about asking and instead my doctor ended up ordering all the other bloodwork excluding testo: CBC, CMSP [including LFT's], cholesterol, Thyroid...

After being on Epi for about 2 weeks, I think I might stop, allow my Test to normalize and have my levels checked.

I've always been a kind of melancholic and unmotivated dude, except when I'm on VitaminA [adderall] which makes me feel euphoric and gives me focus and motivation. After starting epi, I honestly feel good. Not euphoric like the addy, but not depressed like my baseline state. Feeling good is unusual for me regardless of if I'm on addy or if I haven't used for a year. The sense of well being and motivation is astounding. Frankly, this was completely unexpected.

Question is simple: How should I run my PCT so that my levels will be at baseline as soon as possible, no higher no lower. How long should I wait after I finish the 2 weeks of PCT.

BTW, I have everything on hand including various SERMS and the usual OTC stuff.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol oh god.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VitaminA View Post
    So, I've just started my first epi cycle.

I know the general advice is to have your testosterone checked prior to starting a cycle but seeing as how I am in my early twenties I felt odd about asking and instead my doctor ended up ordering all the other bloodwork excluding testo: CBC, CMSP [including LFT's], cholesterol, Thyroid...

After being on Epi for about 2 weeks, I think I might stop, allow my Test to normalize and have my levels checked.

I've always been a kind of melancholic and unmotivated dude, except when I'm on VitaminA [adderall] which makes me feel euphoric and gives me focus and motivation. After starting epi, I honestly feel good. Not euphoric like the addy, but not depressed like my baseline state. Feeling good is unusual for me regardless of if I'm on addy or if I haven't used for a year. The sense of well being and motivation is astounding. Frankly, this was completely unexpected.

Question is simple: How should I run my PCT so that my levels will be at baseline as soon as possible, no higher no lower. How long should I wait after I finish the 2 weeks of PCT.

BTW, I have everything on hand including various SERMS and the usual OTC stuff.
    This post is the very definition of ADHD. Time for your Adderall.
    RTR.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A video with a better mood
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 12:29 PM
  2. In the Mood for Food
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 09:35 AM
  3. Anatomy of a Bad Mood