HighRiskk

Awards
I am 6'0 / 260
BF is 18%

I have deca, test, fina, and winni.

Someone tell me the most effective way to run this

HighRiskk

Awards
I'm 32 and have run several cycles of gear. I have 30mg of Fina, 15 of Test, 10 of Winni, and 25 of Deca.

I have my diet in check and now I want to explode again

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm 32 and have run several cycles of gear. I have 30mg of Fina, 15 of Test, 10 of Winni, and 25 of Deca.

I have my diet in check and now I want to explode again
I bet you have more than that dude. If you only have 30mg Fina, 15mg test, 10mg winni, and 25mg deca then you don't have enough for even one cycle. You probably have 30mL (a.k.a 30cc) Fina, 15mL test, 10mL winni, and 25mL Deca. Fina is usually 75mg/mL. Test depends on the type of test but could be 75-300 mg/mL. Winni is usually 50mg/mL. Deca is usually about 100mg/mL. Confirm the strength so we know how much you got. You might need more than this, as you probably want ~500mg test a week. I think a cycle shorter than 10-16 weeks is a waste personally cause you maximize your risk and minimize your benefit. So then you need hCG for a cycle that long. An oral jump-start kicker would've been nice to have too. What do you have for PCT? Also need to know cycle history.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a bulk and cut??

Test E 500 1-14
Deca 400 1-8
Fina 100 eod 10-14
Winny 50 ed 13-16
pct 17+

It's a good cycle by any means... The week between deca and fina shouldn't lead to too much prolactin buildup... this seem like what you were looking for?

You're going to need more than 15mL of test, much more than 10mL winny (consider you need a mL a day)...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
a bulk and cut??

Test E 500 1-14
Deca 400 1-8
Fina 100 eod 10-14
Winny 50 ed 13-16
pct 17+

It's a good cycle by any means... The week between deca and fina shouldn't lead to too much prolactin buildup... this seem like what you were looking for?

You're going to need more than 15mL of test, much more than 10mL winny (consider you need a mL a day)...
That is a beautiful cycle Unreal but like you said, might need to get some more gear. Plus hCG support is recommended for a 16 weeker by most. I wonder if low-dose dostinex would help alleviate prolactin concerns.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
high risk - you should work out all the cycle details very thoroughly, including PCT before starting. But you already knew this, right?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's cycled before, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Just missing a lot of gear. The fina and deca are the only ones in suitable quantities.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
He's cycled before, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Just missing a lot of gear. The fina and deca are the only ones in suitable quantities.
Agreed. I wonder if he can get enough to fill out the cycle you proposed. That looks sweet.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know I wish I could run something like that. The only injectable i've used is test... and it just barely improves my gains over natural lifting...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I know I wish I could run something like that. The only injectable i've used is test... and it just barely improves my gains over natural lifting...
Yeah i totally hear you. I bought a sh*tload of gear in January but I'm still making ridiculous gains IMO and I want to hold the gear till I hit a plateau. Right now I've been ~184-188 for the past 7 weeks but I'm re-comping like crazy. HIIT, 9% bf from 11%. Want to hit 7% before jumping into a bulk. Figure I'll hit 205-215 and then lean out in time for summer 2010 at 195lbs., 7%bf, 5'9". That's my goal anyway.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm doing the same thing, just closer to be done, my estimate is 8% for me, about 212 pounds, 6'1.

Everytime I cut/recomp, i just get hungry and want to bulk. Everytime i bulk, i get tired of eating and looking flabby and want to cut.

I am looking forward to a bulk though... I just really want to keep my bodyfat low this time. It got out of control on my last bulk, too many carbs. My next bulk will probably be the SD/PP stack... after that I really want to get a good amount of long esters and mix them together in the proper ratios and run about 14 weeks and make some real progress. Test enanthate, tren enanthate, EQ, that kind of a stack.

I've added very little muscle since using steroids because half my cycles have been flops, compounds not working on me, or gains from orals that are extremely difficult to maintain. Steroids have helped me out the most during my fat loss phases to be honest. I know I just need a nice, long bulking cycle to get a quality keepable LBM increase.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro, you are telling my story. The first 3-6 weeks of a bulk or a cut I'm all about it and then I start seeing flap in the bulk or size loss in the cut and I'm sad that I can't be on the other side of the fence.

I'd be where you are (closer to goals) if I didn't get married in May and go on a 2 week honeymoon. I put on about 1-2 lbs. fat but maintained muscle too despite only getting to the gym on the honeymoon 6 times in 2 weeks (but I did alot of bedroom cardio if you know what I mean :naughty:).

Just like you, I tend to overdue the carbs when bulking but the AAS do me wonders keeping my anabolic during cuts. And, just like you, I want to seriously focus and do a lean bulk once I get to 7%. I've been going to a nutritionist 3x a year (every 4 mo.) so I get an accurate bf%, good macro discussion, and bloodwork when needed. I'm looking forward to a long bulk cycle next. 16 weeks I'm thinking but won't be starting for awhile longer.

HighRiskk

Awards
I have 25 ML of Deca and Test 200. I have 45 ML of Fina made at 160MG and 25 ML of Winni