Test Prop: Does the burn ever stop?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. how many shots have you put into that spot? You'll get used to it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
3 shots in. shoulder, left quad, right quad...my buddy is about to do my glute in 5 mintues

Bigblondekid

Awards
I've been on prop and tren-E for about 8 weeks and every time I pin I'm sore for about a week in that spot. I've found that massaging and heating right after injection really helps a lot. Quads will stay ****ty though, makes me limp for a week. It also depends on grade too, whether you have vet, homebrew or med. Personally, I'm using homebrew and it kills, med probably won't hurt too much. Maybe your body will get used to it though, some people responds differently. Good luck with your cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for me the first shot in each muscle was the worst, got a tight spot with significant soreness, just stretch it out, and try to work the oil in well after you shoot. After the 2nd and the third shots it's not as noticable. Sometimes i'll pin a spot that causes it tighten up more than usual but it's never been a problem.

tango

Awards
Usually takes me a few weeks to adjust to prop. then its painless for me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for me the first shot in each muscle was the worst, got a tight spot with significant soreness, just stretch it out, and try to work the oil in well after you shoot. After the 2nd and the third shots it's not as noticable. Sometimes i'll pin a spot that causes it tighten up more than usual but it's never been a problem.
I heard going to a good walk afterwards (if in glut/quad) helps a lot