here we go week one m1t / t4

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
started 02/09/04
188lbs 15% body fat with water levels a little high. ( this is due to recovering from a broken rib in Nov.) back to full workouts gonna try to see what gains I can get in two weeks.
Daily calories:
16 oz oj, 2 pkgs oatmeal, 4 eggs scrambled ( no butter)
1 bannana, bagel, with fat free peanut butter, and one drinkable yogurt
1 prolab mrp
8 oz chicken, 4 oz rice, 8 oz brocoli
1 pro lab mrp
8 oz chicken, 4 oz rice, 8 oz brocoli
1 pro lab mrp
2 scoops froz yougurt, with three fat reduced graham crackers
10 mg m1t, 4ml t4 twice a day
Any sugg.?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
more protein.
drinkible yogurt (YOP) is the ****
cc

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
ya yougurt is crap but dannon smoothies taste so flippen good, prob cut them out after the week.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
day three no cramps, naseau, appetite is strong. My strength is going up and let me tell you at three thirty in the morning every little bit counts. Judging by the mirror filling in nicely will give the weight on 02/15/04 that will be seven days.

MaddCapp

Awards
I'm thinking of stacking some T4 with my next M1T cycle. They don't have T3 down here :( ... or clen, for that matter. If you're really using T4 (thyroxine or synthroid), how many mcg's does 4ml twice a day work out to? Also, are you tapering on/off? I've read a couple of places that the 'taper' or dosages are a little different from the T3, because of its half life (I'm not talking about dosage as far as mcg's are concerned ... I know it's dosed about 4 times higher than T3). Good luck on the cycle -

Peace,
MaddCapp

Bryan

Awards
I think he might mean t4, as in the 4ad transdermal product.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just my input buy you might wanna lengthen your cycle to 4 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks just for the t4 to really kick in and you will likely be able to hold on to a little bit more of your gains once you go off cycle. Dont forget to keep calories high during PCT. Good luck with the cycle and keep updating.

MaddCapp

Awards
Ah.
My bad. Good luck with the cycle, just the same :)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
well im five days in still no side effects except im stong as ****. Was doing arms today and the pump was crazy Im in love with myself again haha. got on a scale today not official but looks like 5-6 pounds in five days will no official monday when I take my body fat. I know I put some weight on because my pants all dont fit gettin pretty tight but not from fat. Today like three guys from work asked me If I was on some ****. If they only knew. Sex drive, no back problem( which is huge since I have already had lower back surgury) and still huungry as an ox. Special thanks to npursuit for intoducing me onto the the pro lab oatmeal mrp I cant get enough hahaha. Will keep posted.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya what is this about taking the t4 for 4 weeks not two is that a good idea let me know

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya what is this about taking the t4 for 4 weeks not two is that a good idea let me know
It can be a good idea, but being that you were running TMM-100 for a while I would stick with the plan and go to PCT after 2 weeks.

Congratulations on your gains bro.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
o I couldnt wait to post this got back from chest workout 5am the pump was crazy. Two weeks ago 225 was tough due to coming back this morning 275 for three and could have easily got two more what a morning. will post body fat% tonight stay tuned

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
ok here are the results I wanted to post
week1 week2

weight 188lbs 193lbs
weight lbm 159.75 164.94
total body water 52.4 54.3
weight of body fat 28.2 28.06
% of body fat 15.0% 14.5%

Both tests were done at the same time of day to get the most accurate results. I know the best time is firtst thing in the morning but that isnt going to happen. A little more water retention than last week, but five pounds is not to shabby and still have a week to go. Still no neg. side effects feel full.