need help over test cypionate and test enanthate

inarut

Awards
i am at the end of my 2nd week of test cypionate and just acquired a 10 ml vial test enanthate which is 300 mg/ml, i wanted test cypionate but i ended up with this enanthate, if i switch to enanthate would it still take about 4 weeks to really kick in? i am also using 50 mg dbol a day for 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle

inarut

Awards
i just need to no if it would hurt to switch testosterone esters, or if i would see good results despite switching please anyone?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its fine....just pin the enanthate on the same schedule you have been using for the cyp....you dont have to overlap the two or anything

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it also helps to wait more than 13 minutes before you start making desperate pleas for help....

inarut

Awards
im sorry, its my first cycle and i want everything to go good, i know that the enanthate just like the cypionate takes about four weeks to kick in, if i started the enanthate now would i have to wait four more weeks, or would it kind of like work with they cypionate and kick in in about 2 weeks?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
test is test...if you have been running cyp and switch to enanthate the cyp has already brought you to supraphysiological levels...the enanthate wont need to "kick in" it will just maintain your test levels.....the only thing you need to remember when switching esthers is not to go from a short eshter to a long esther.....since cyp is a longer esther than enanthate you will be fine.....just start pinning the enanthate when you run out of cyp....you really ought to do a little more research....

inarut

Awards
u r rite, i thought i was getting cypionate, but i was going through a friend and he said all the guy had was enanthate, and had already paid for it, i have 2, 5 ml vials of cypionate and wanted another 10 ml to run a 10 week cycle at 400 mg a week, but i got this instead and just wanted to make sure it wouldnt mess anything up, but i really appreciate ur help

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive never seen a 5ml vial......normally its 1 or 2 ml amps....10ml, 20ml or 50ml vials....

inarut

Awards
its cypioject 200, it looks legit i am pretty sure they sell them in 5 ml vials

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah i searched....sure enough its out there....you learn something new wveryday i guess....ive never seen or heard of a 5ml bottle before....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry, its my first cycle and i want everything to go good,

just as an FYI for next time, have all your supplies for the cycle before you start it, so you won't be freaking out like this in the middle :)

inarut

Awards
thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it, for my next cycle i will have all of me supplies before hand

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I would not run your dbol @ 50 mgs unless u have done numerous cycle of it and 25 mgs does not do well enough for you... Over and over I see people using far too large amount of drugs.. I can assure you, if you cant grow on 25 mgs of dbol a day and test @ 400 mgs/wk as a beginner then something is wrong with your nutrition/sleep/training regimen.

As for the cyp or e.. Only difference you will see is the half lifes and possbily difference in the amount of water you hold.. Test E has a shorter life and for me I hold less water with it vs cyp.. I have talked to fellow gear heads who noticed the same thing and others who have never noticed any difference between the 2 while on cycle..

I also agree that you need to do a ton of more research before you cycle bro.. U are asking questions that someone who is responsibly using gear should already know