when did you experience mdrol weight gains?

yokingupsick

Awards
what week was it when most your weight gains came from mdrol?
I am running a 20/20/30 cycle and about to end week 2 have not experience a huge jump in weight gain as I did in my past experiences with the product. I have experienced a huge jump in strength but the scale is laggin it on me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

lol i forgot my test prop weight gain graph is attached to this image so you can ignore that. What you do see with the superdrol is rapid weight gains that kick in instantly and follow a logarithmic curve, with gains leveling out towards the 4th week most of the time (strength gains keep coming)

i was eating too much carbs and got myself bloated, towards the end I backed down

generally though, SD will slam pounds on you, if you're not gaining then eat a lot more.

Did you use Mdrol before or a different superdrol clone?

yokingupsick

Awards

lol i forgot my test prop weight gain graph is attached to this image so you can ignore that. What you do see with the superdrol is rapid weight gains that kick in instantly and follow a logarithmic curve, with gains leveling out towards the 4th week most of the time (strength gains keep coming)

i was eating too much carbs and got myself bloated, towards the end I backed down

generally though, SD will slam pounds on you, if you're not gaining then eat a lot more.

i used mdrol twice in the past...I have been eating alot more since I started the cycle..I have not gained as much weight as I did before I ran it at higher dosages before tho this time i did 20mg for 2 weeks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your saying your running a lower dose than you did before and you dont understand why your not getting the same gains as last time?????

yokingupsick

Awards
I was told that for my height and weight above 20mg will not help much. I am 5'6 155

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cmon bro....your not running the same dosages as last time....your not getting gains....i dont care what you were told or what genius told you that....but its obvious what the problem is....

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're 5' 6" 155 lbs? I wouldn't recommend using M-Drol or any other PH/AAS until you turn at least 18 or even 21. Don't want to stunt your growth any further. Till then, just concentrate on eating some food, maybe using some creatine monohydrate.

Anyhoo, I'm just through Week 1 of an M-Drol cycle myself and I've gained like 4-5 lbs so far.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're 5' 6" 155 lbs? I wouldn't recommend using M-Drol or any other PH/AAS until you turn at least 18 or even 21. Don't want to stunt your growth any further. Till then, just concentrate on eating some food, maybe using some creatine monohydrate.

Anyhoo, I'm just through Week 1 of an M-Drol cycle myself and I've gained like 4-5 lbs so far.
Not trying to be a ****, but if your "stats" are correct, at 6'7" @ 245 you can theoretically be of the same stature, if not possibly carry less muscle.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a ****, but if your "stats" are correct, at 6'7" @ 245 you can theoretically be of the same stature, if not possibly carry less muscle.
I'm around 249-250 now. Guess I just don't have a frame of reference to judge someone who is 5' 6" and 155 lbs. Just sounds short and light to me, but who knows...guess it all depends on your goals and what the mirror says.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
his advice was spot on...to A T, maybe hes not perfect but hes more suitable for M drol then this kid.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
After 3 mdrol cycles and your 155!!!!!!! And u gained weight on the others??!?!!!!!! What did u start at 130 lbs???? Your diet is WAY off, I promise u. Unless you are like 5% bf. You really need to learn how to eat.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Upon further review, 5' 6" 155 lbs is 2.3 lbs per inch, whereas 6' 7" 250 lbs is 3.2 lbs per inch. Not that I meant this thread to get derailed with a pissing contest between me and this kid, but just sayin...

Anyhow, to the OP, my advice remains the same. Wait till you're a full grown man, then dabble in the PH/AAS stuff. In the meantime, hit the weights hard, the food hard and maybe some creatine.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm around 249-250 now. Guess I just don't have a frame of reference to judge someone who is 5' 6" and 155 lbs. Just sounds short and light to me, but who knows...guess it all depends on your goals and what the mirror says.
Ya, honestly, you two (bf depending) could be built very similar.
his advice was spot on...to A T, maybe hes not perfect but hes more suitable for M drol then this kid.
I am not disputing the age thing, just sayin, i see allot people say "you are xx lbs you should not be using xx" when they are damn near the same size, and use xx..lol Seems a little off if you ask me.

Secondly mind your own business you ****ing piece of crap..lol

Just testing that sense of humor you are famous for.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, honestly, you two (bf depending) could be built very similar.

I am not disputing the age thing, just sayin, i see allot people say "you are xx lbs you should not be using xx" when they are damn near the same size, and use xx..lol Seems a little off if you ask me.

Secondly mind your own business you ****ing piece of crap..lol

Just testing that sense of humor you are famous for.
hahahhaha, ya im the funniest guy I know! too bad I dont even know anyone in the city im from...

On that note someone just ripped me off for 10$, i havent smoked weed in ages.......really wanted to last night......guy is nowhere to be found....

Do I throw him in a dumpster? its only 10$ but fck man I h8 getting ripped off.

I need advice...this is what happens when you try to buy weed off of fckn losers.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Upon further review, 5' 6" 155 lbs is 2.3 lbs per inch, whereas 6' 7" 250 lbs is 3.2 lbs per inch. Not that I meant this thread to get derailed with a pissing contest between me and this kid, but just sayin...

Anyhow, to the OP, my advice remains the same. Wait till you're a full grown man, then dabble in the PH/AAS stuff. In the meantime, hit the weights hard, the food hard and maybe some creatine.
I am not disagreeing with the age thing at all, you are 100% correct. Just something i notice allot around here.. Tall guy says to short guy "you are only 1xx" when in reality they are probably close in stature.

Not trying to be a **** at all, so i hope ya dont take it that way:)

Ya, weight per inch, is not really the whole picture.

Here. Yao ming 7' 6" 310lbs= 3.44 lb per inch

Arnold 6'2 235= 3.17

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on what I should do to the skid who ripped me off? like I said I rarely drink, rarely smoke weed....just got in a fight with the wife last night, saw this dude who lives in my building...he said he could get it....I gave him 20$ he come s back at 2:30am with 10$ and a story about how the guy is coming in half an hour.....?????????/that was last night and he never showed.

Guy is missing a few bricks upstairs....but maybe I am too, anyone? any suggestions? I dont even care about the money just the nerve of the fckn guy.

Should I punch his head through the glass door or just let it go? Im not into really letting things go though...

ps I know its my fault for giving him money....

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guy is missing a few bricks upstairs....but maybe I am too, anyone?
Indeed.

That's the nature of buying drugs though...always gotta wait on a callback, some guy who's going through a guy who's going through another guy. I'd say chill and see if he hits you back tomorrow.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed.

That's the nature of buying drugs though...always gotta wait on a callback, some guy who's going through a guy who's going through another guy. I'd say chill and see if he hits you back tomorrow.
ya it was last night, came up at 230 with 10$ I gave him 20$ so what he did, was he went out and bought 10$ worth of some other drug and ripped me off...no whes nowhere to be found, I was nice to him too, this is the second time in a row someone ripped me off...its cause I have a baby face when I shave and im for the most part real nice, i offer them a session for free, I act as polite as I can...

you know what I think? they take my fckn kindness for weakness, i assure you they are sadly mistaken because I look like a young boy etc etc ive been on so many mood stabilizers, lithium ssri etc to comtrol m y temper....they have no fckn clue what they just opened up on them selves...now i m far from a tough guy, I know theres ALWAYS someone tougher, but im gonna rock him and his junkie buddy who got high off my money and took my calm young demeaner as me being a pssy.

last guy who ripped me off....when I called him on it in a park he immediately pulled a knife on me and huffed his chest out all tough.....I aint fighting someone with a knife unless I have my own.....which i dont, so I grabbed a glass snapple bottle on the ground and the moment he made a lunge toward me I rifled it off the bridge of his nose.....game over for him, pull a knife on me...fckn rip me off, lol I dont think so, and I ve never been in trouble before, these guys all have records, the police will believe me if it comes down to it.

I just went out hunting for the 2 of them...they have to come outside eventually, and as soon as they do Im gonna pick him up and smash his head into the ground....then turn to his little pssy friend,

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd continue to take your prescribed meds, as directed by your psychiatrist. Proabably some talk sessions with him/her would be advisable as well. Best of luck. Calm blue ocean.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd continue to take your prescribed meds, as directed by your psychiatrist. Proabably some talk sessions with him/her would be advisable as well. Best of luck. Calm blue ocean.
hahaha, na im fine, exercising and 5htp work better than any meds....

ive never hurt anyone other that the guy who tried to knife me....i just cant lay back and let someone rip me off....just cant do it..

calm blue ocean

calm blue ocean

fire and brimstone...

I mean calm blue ocean

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, this thread has gone in a few different directions.

To the original poster...if you're hitting the weights and eating a decent amount, you should start to see weight increases after your first week of mdrol.

dpfisher

Sorry I didn't mean to start a flame war but if the stats are correct I was just thinking you want to figure out why you aren't gaining before you mess with anymore anabolics because you should still be able to gain REALLY fast with a proper diet and exercise program... I'm 5'7 165 right now and while I certainly look like I work out I don't look like someone who needs to be using anabolics for sure. Once I come off this injury I will probably be able to gain 10+ lbs back within 6 months natural without too much trouble. I don't care if you want to use now, it's your life, but at least figure out how to make gains so you get something out of it. Best of luck.

yokingupsick

Awards
Sorry I didn't mean to start a flame war but if the stats are correct I was just thinking you want to figure out why you aren't gaining before you mess with anymore anabolics because you should still be able to gain REALLY fast with a proper diet and exercise program... I'm 5'7 165 right now and while I certainly look like I work out I don't look like someone who needs to be using anabolics for sure. Once I come off this injury I will probably be able to gain 10+ lbs back within 6 months natural without too much trouble. I don't care if you want to use now, it's your life, but at least figure out how to make gains so you get something out of it. Best of luck.
lol
bodyfat percentage?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed!2 mdrol cycles-155lbs=fail

The OP is long gone anyhow.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want him to be 6% bodyfat and come back and post pictures and put all you guys to shame!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yes then we will all eat our words, I will at least.... I do however feel he didnt like the truth and left.

Ah well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. Anyway Superdrol should slam the weight on you.

When I first used it, i was bridging over from an Epi cycle, i was eating like 4K calories and i had put on about 5 pounds so far but it was mostly fat. As soon as I started the Superdrol i started gaining about a pound a day for the first week then it slowed down. Same calorie intake and my weight skyrocketed! Interesting huh... so i didn't even have to eat more to gain on Superdrol, just had to eat the same amount.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established

GREAT chart man. now thats what im talking about... when did you strength start from the SD?