WARNING: INTENSE CYCLE LOG INFORMATION

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Come this September I'm going to be running the most intense cycle to date. I'll be logging the aforementioned cycle and giving eveyone a pre-notice in advance to follow along since its a couple of the most commonly asked about ph's on this board. I'll be logging my workout, diet, before and after pics, weight, bf% and weight retained after PCT. IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO LOG PLEASE MENTION IT AND I WILL DO SO. youve been told; this is intense! my cycle will go as follows:

-I Force Methadrol:
(Superdrol Clone; 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (10 mg)
DOSE:10/20/20mg/ed

*I Will Continue a Fourth Week Of SD if I Feel It Is Still Promoting Gains.

-I Force 17a PheraFLEX
(Phera-Plex Clone; 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol (15 mg)
DOSE:15/30/30/30/45/45mg/ed

-Arimidex (Anastrozole)
*I WILL NOT begin the cycle supplementing A-dex. I will have this supplement on hand in case of a gyno, water retention/bloat emergency. I fully intend to let estrogen run freely for as long as possible to maximize muscle gains.

Other On-Cycle Support Supplements:
-Universal Animal Pak Multivitamin: 1 "Pak" daily
-MHP Time Release Glutamine: 2 Servings daily
-EAS Blend Protein Powder: --

Post Cycle Therapy:
-Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex): 20/20/20/20mg/ed
-Clomid: 130mg/ed days 1-3, 100mg/ed days 4-7
50mg/ed weeks 2-4
-I Force Testabolan V2: 4 Capsules Daily (2) a.m., (2) p.m.)
-Ultimate Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn Creatine: 4 Capsules Daily (2) a.m., (2) p.m.
-CEL Cycle Assist: 8 Capsules Daily (4) Capsules a.m., (4) Capsules p.m.

*My diet and workout program will be highlighted in detail when I begin this log. My diet will consist of a CLEAN, and I mean CLEAN 4,000 Calories per day. I will also be taking my Ph's with Olive Oil.

*Please inform me if you are on-board for this "logging". Also, please do not critique my cycle with "liver Death" comments and so forth. this cycle has been perfected with the help of myself and Unreal Machine. My goal is to gain a lean 15-20 lbs. off this 6 week cycle.

*Again, please inform me if you are on-board and I will log this cycle in detail come the very beggining of September.

*Special thanks to Unreal Machine & Google.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im from WA where in WA r you? im in bellevue. second i would go with cel its better qualtiy

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
First off the compounds are EXACTLY the same and pheraFLEX has the higher mg per pill. i have used i force in the past and respect them and their products very much. yes, CEL is a great group of products but for this one im going with I force. Secondly to answer your question I am living in Wenatchee. I grew up in Bothell though so not too far from you.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya wenatche is far. well good luck i did similar cycle i did pp for wk 1-4 sd for wk 3-7 (bridge) and i used tren as a base, tren wk 1-7 at 90mg