M1/4ADD liquid

muscles4life

Awards
Anybody out there taking the liquid M1/4ADD from Designer supplements? How are you liking it? what are you stacking with it? and what doses are you doing? I just bought the powder from sledge along with some M5AA to homebrew, just curious to see how everyone likes it since there are not to many postings on it. I'm wondering if M1T or M5AA, or either would be a good stack? Would M1/4ADD alleviate lethargy from M1T like 4AD? Thanks for the info.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anybody out there taking the liquid M1/4ADD from Designer supplements? How are you liking it? what are you stacking with it? and what doses are you doing? I just bought the powder from sledge along with some M5AA to homebrew, just curious to see how everyone likes it since there are not to many postings on it. I'm wondering if M1T or M5AA, or either would be a good stack? Would M1/4ADD alleviate lethargy from M1T like 4AD? Thanks for the info.
I am on day two of m1,4add

I wouldn't stack it with another 17aa compound. But thats just me :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Myself and jergo already ran it for thirty days, you can see our log in the cycles forum.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey no mercy does it taste like LR's products? or does it have a flavor?

muscles4life

Awards
I am on day two of m1,4add

I wouldn't stack it with another 17aa compound. But thats just me :D
Are you taking it alone then? What if anything would you stack it with? Are you feeling it yet like M1T?, since M1T is fast acting. Did you homebrew or buy ready made?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4ad, or test preferably. But no 17aa compounds if you want to be safe.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
muscles4life

I'm on week 2 of a 4 at 30 mg./day and loving it. No sides like M1T at all. Using creatine along with it. Overall I like it a lot more than M1T.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
muscles4life

I'm on week 2 of a 4 at 30 mg./day and loving it. No sides like M1T at all. Using creatine along with it. Overall I like it a lot more than M1T.
Could you elaborate Bing? There is so little feedback out there so far that any little bit you could add will help. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is look at myself and jergos log on here, we list the sides and everything for a full month.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is look at myself and jergos log on here, we list the sides and everything for a full month.
I know man. I followed it faithfully. ;) I would just like to hear the experiences of another. :)

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Take a look at Sifu & Jergos log. Really good at detailing everything as far as what to expect. Truthfully it was their log that I learned from.

I might post a log here in about 10 weeks (finish M1,4ADD and PCT). What it will be I will not say.

While I'm at it, many thanks to Sifu and Jergo for keeping a great log. :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If there are any types of questions I will answr them, but most of the answers can be found in that log. As I said before I loved the product, but at 40mg a day have nolva on hand. But the strength gains were huge, and I kept all of the gains I made.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
I know man. I followed it faithfully. ;) I would just like to hear the experiences of another. :)
Well here goes.

M1,4ADD at 30 mg. has not been as fast acting as M1T at 30 mg. I'm second week right now and just noticing that strength and size are just beginning to increase as well as vacularity.

As for sides - NONE. I sleep well, appitite is normal (M1T would increase my appitite during the second week), no lower back ache, no lethargy, and I'm in a good mood all the time (something my students have been noticing since I began this cycle).

I'm running 30 mg/day split AM/PM liquid - just pre-ordered tabs, yippie - I can't wait. Will be using nolva PCT, I don't trust anything else. I'm also giving Satur8 a try with it.

I don't keep a journal - didn't know I'd be sharing this with anyone. If there is anything else you would like to know I'll be willing to share.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it alone then? What if anything would you stack it with? Are you feeling it yet like M1T?, since M1T is fast acting. Did you homebrew or buy ready made?

For testing purposes I am not stacking it. Its day two and at this point I do not feel anything

muscles4life

Awards
Thanks for the reply's guys. I can't wait to get mine and start it. I liked M1T, but the lethargy kicked my ass.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once you try this compared to M1T you won't go back. At least I know I never will.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Once you try this compared to M1T you won't go back. At least I know I never will.
That is great to hear. I just bought the 2 bottle presale of M1,4ADD today. I hated M1T. I felt like crap, it killed my appetite, I had zero strength gains, and my back would hurt for days from deadlifting or squatting.

How does everyone feel about stacking this stuff with a transdermal 1-test? From what I've seen, it seems as though that stack might work fairly well.

I'm as giddy as a school girl.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those two combined will shut you down hard. By the end of my third week, I could feel it beginning. I would take it with some form of 4AD or test.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think there was a need for 4AD or test. Isn't there already enough estrogen (specifically methyl-E) coming from conversion of M1,4ADD?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you take dbol by itself? All I know is that I hit shut down by itself at around three weeks. You know limp noodle type. To stack it with M1T would only make it worse.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I hope he doesn't mind me doing this, but Sledge posted this on another site:

I dont know transdermal amount so someone else will have to give doses for those.

But 1 test cyp 400-600mg per week with 30mg M14ADD per day
4-6 weeks

1 test cyp 300-500mg per week, 5AA cyp 400mg per week, 20-30mg M14ADD per day

4 ad (any ester) 1200-1600mg per week, M14ADD 20mg per day , with formestane or some type of anti e.

4 ad (an ester) 1200-1600mg per week, 400mg 5AA cyp per week M14ADD 20mg per day, shouldnt need an anti e.

4 ad (any ester) 1200-1600mg per week, 1 test cyp 400mg per week, 125-150mg M4AD per day

5aa cyp 600mg per week, 20mg M1T per day, 2-4 weeks only

5AA cyp 400mg per week, 1-3mg Methyl-Dien or 5mg M4OHN per day.

1 Test and/or 4 ad with 5mg M4OHN per day

5mg M1T per day with 20mg M5AA 1 hour preworkout only, 2-3 weeks

I am sure there probably 5-10 other combinations that can be done but this should be a good start. It also depends on how well you know your body and how you feel about using 2 methyls at a time.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take arimidex or nolvas if you are that worried about it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking a 6-8 gram OHT transdermal along with M1-4Ad might be the trick. The rumored anti-e properties are really not documented but I can say, in my experience, the libido increase on it is far more noticable than 4 AD. It also gives quite an energy boost. A small amount of 1-T might with OHT might work as well.

I think shutdown is going to be an immediate factor with any of these methyls but we just don't have the bloodwork data to know.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well the tabs are almost done, so you wont have to deal with the taste anymore.
Sifu and Jergo, overall what was the total weight gained and how long into PCT are you?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol is the taste. I like the warm dry cotten mouth I get afterwards. :D

I don't really taste the strong alcohol taste like I do from my nolva. The m1,4add is more oily and the flavor is unique

muscles4life

Awards
I don't really taste the strong alcohol taste like I do from my nolva. The m1,4add is more oily and the flavor is unique

I think sledge uses just peg 400 for the liquid, that's what I'm going to use for homebrewing. Is it a pretty tollerable taste? My Nolva is from PN and it's not to bad tasting, I got the fruit punch flavor.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
well the tabs are almost done, so you wont have to deal with the taste anymore.
Sifu and Jergo, overall what was the total weight gained and how long into PCT are you?
I may be odd but I do enjoy the taste. I'll just find the tabs to be easier to dose, especially when I'm out on the run or at work. :D

Crotalus

Awards
I read the logs and though I don't like the bloat or gyno associated with it , I ordered two bottles. I figure I'll stop at 30 mgs as it seemed at 40 mgs is when the gyno kicked in.

Think doing dandeloin root along with it would help with the possible bloating ? I'll have nova on hand in case of gyno.

My orderer is due to arrive Monday , which would leave me another week on a clen cycle. Could I start the M1/4ADD during the clen cycle or wait till I'm off ?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I read the logs and though I don't like the bloat or gyno associated with it , I ordered two bottles. I figure I'll stop at 30 mgs as it seemed at 40 mgs is when the gyno kicked in.

Think doing dandeloin root along with it would help with the possible bloating ? I'll have nova on hand in case of gyno.

My orderer is due to arrive Monday , which would leave me another week on a clen cycle. Could I start the M1/4ADD during the clen cycle or wait till I'm off ?
Sifu did not have gyno at 40mg. Only bloating witch was easily dealt with using 10mg nolva/day.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
gyno is not the same as water retention, so just keep that in mind, ok. and maybe if the shipping gods are good to me ill have the tabs here by the end of next week, so hopefully i can ship for everyone on friday.