Taste in your mouth when u pin...

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
if the plunger is real stiff and hard to push, i dont really get much of a taste.... but when it goes in real smooth i taste it right away like i shot it in my mouth
whats the connection here?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
where is your injection site? glute, shoulder, site-injecting? how many times has this happened and where were you injecting each time? what are you injecting?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
where is your injection site? glute, shoulder, site-injecting? how many times has this happened and where were you injecting each time? what are you injecting?
test/deca...in the glute. i always taste it, i just notice when it goes in smoother i taste it more

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i mean u have to be paying attension to taste it...and ur mouths gotta be dry, cant be chewing gum or anything

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're aspirating right? This sounds weird. I've been pinning myself everyday and i don't taste anything.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of people hitting a vein, and having a metallic taste in their mouth because of it. Maybe that is it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Ive heard of people hitting a vein, and having a metallic taste in their mouth because of it. Maybe that is it?
Ive heard this before too.. But if you are pinning in your glute you shouldnt be hitting many if any veins at all.. And you damn sure shouldnt be doing it EVERY time you inject... Id be careful man, do not want to inject straight into a vein... Your aspsirating right?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i get a metallic taste immediately after i pin slin?????.....never heard about it from aas tho

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, its very common and you are probably just sensitive to all the solvents in your gear. It is more common with underground gear as opposed to pharm gear.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get it from tren but only when pinning glutes. Not shoulders. Only tren tho. Never test or npp

inarut

Awards
ive heard of people injecting tren gettin a taste n there mouth like glue, but i dont know whats making you get a taste in your mouth

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i think its the apricot oil in the juice...its the other stuff besides the hormone im sure, like the oil itsself....
after i inject i rub the injection site with my fist. It breaks it up a little bit, and thats when i really notice. liquids are filtered all throughout ur body it makes since.... if it gets into the tiniest blood vessel ull notice

like when they hydrate u at the hostital with electrolytes through an iv, ur mouth gets watery again

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've had a "similar" experience with Deca. It was underground gear as well. I would inject in the glute and get this strange tickle in my nose and on my tongue. Kinda like I put my tongue on a battery. My buddy got the same feeling at times. Never knew the reason why. :shrug:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've had a "similar" experience with Deca. It was underground gear as well. I would inject in the glute and get this strange tickle in my nose and on my tongue. Kinda like I put my tongue on a battery. My buddy got the same feeling at times. Never knew the reason why. :shrug:
And we wonder why we al ldie of strange diseases LOL

^.^ hmm this is making my body fritz out and experience sensations I shouldnt. MOAR MOAR:laugh2:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
And we wonder why we al ldie of strange diseases LOL

^.^ hmm this is making my body fritz out and experience sensations I shouldnt. MOAR MOAR:laugh2:
I'm not the only one who has experienced it. I've heard of many other people as well. No one knows a real reason. :dunno: