ANAVAR vs. WINSTROL

Zuplado

Awards
hi,

Iv been trying to research on these stufffor a few days now and bumped into these great forum..

my goal is I am wanting to go lean or lose my biggest problem which is bulgin belly and chest fat..(man boobs)

im turning 29 5'6" and currently weighing 185lbs waist 36..

before with strick diet and workkout i managed a 150lbs sized 33 waist u still have visible chest and belly fat,

goal is to weigh 150lbs but to kill the body fat (much more leaner state)and in a faster process..

was leaningon Anavar or Winstrol..

have read that

Anavar is like safer and produces more permanent results but more expensive,
Winstrol is aliitle it harsh in the side effects side but cheaper..
but I would like some inputs from people whiw have taken the both..

TIA

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You honestly don't need them for your goal but do it when you get to closer to your goal. Good training and nutrition alone should get you to 10% and then I'd recommend using AAS. I would go with Anavar due to joint issues which may arise on Winny

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dont want to side track the post but did Legar Gear make a otc equivalent to Anavar? Is it still available?

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should lean towards better diet first as neither of these are magic beans. anavar is a lot harsher than winstrol on your cholesterol levels, and may be depending on dose harsher on liver too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 meals, carbs centered around the workout, go a little below maintenance calories, enforce 6pm carb shutoff, incorporate cardio as many days as you can. After initial loss of fat when the progress slows down, try a cycle like test prop stacked with var for 6-8 weeks with clen 2 on 2 off, that'll help you keep muscle while you finish off most of the rest of the bodyfat

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Anavar. Its safety comes with a price.

The price is negated if you can find the powder form. But good luck on that one, I cant find it.

Zuplado

Awards
6 meals, carbs centered around the workout, go a little below maintenance calories, enforce 6pm carb shutoff, incorporate cardio as many days as you can. After initial loss of fat when the progress slows down, try a cycle like test prop stacked with var for 6-8 weeks with clen 2 on 2 off, that'll help you keep muscle while you finish off most of the rest of the bodyfat

here is what I did last time...

**Diet**
wheat bread, oatmeal,non fat milk,tuna in water, eggs,veggies,little cheese(only salt i ate),chicken breast,peanuts,bananas and coffee and water...never ate any other food

ate 6 times meal and snack interval,ate most carbs before workout

**Workout** 6 days a week
3 muscles per day
day1 chest ,biceps, triceps (abs upper and lower) cardio 30mins

day 2 leg, back, shoulders (abs obliques) cardio 30mins

day 3 boxing

185lbs down to 150lbs but still I never saw a six pack...had a good figure though...so looke like even after what i did still the fat burning process is soooooo sloooww..

this is how I looke like @150lbs..I am 5"6" i still have belly and chest fat,,

://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/b12sr20ve/150lbs.jpg

that is why I want to incorporate Anavar with my diet and wokrout and was thinking of getting a way better result than before...coz I cans ay is burning fat for me is very sloooww...my fat cells are so active I want to look cut