lowest dosage of prop

1. Moderator

lowest dosage of prop

What do you guys think the lowest dosage of prop you can go to simply keep sex drive decent when cycling with fina lets say? 

Thanks

WYD

2. Registered User

Legal Test Replacement run from 100mg to 200 mg a week. So I would think something inbetween would work for sex drive.
  3. Moderator

Originally posted by SteveDFW
    Legal Test Replacement run from 100mg to 200 mg a week. So I would think something inbetween would work for sex drive.
    But they don't prescribe people prop for replacement therapy do they?  I thought it was a longer lasting test like enan or cyp...If that is the case, they are more than cutting in half the amount that most people would use in their cycle 500mg/week.  Does this mean you could get by with 50mg prop?

WYD
    •   

4. Banned

300 mg of test enthanate a week will give a normal person VERY HIGH YET still in the normal test range(unless it was above average to being with). HOWEVER fina shuts you hard so you will need that much just to stay above baseline, but its a progressive thing. IMO if your purpose is only to keep sex drive you don't even need it till at least week 3 and some can go much loner from what i read it all depends on the purpose man. Some people can do a fina cycle for 5 weeks and have an ok sex drive the whole time without any test in it. If your gonna do it i would try 300 mg a week. The earlier you start the less you need.
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

But they don't prescribe people prop for replacement therapy do they?  I thought it was a longer lasting test like enan or cyp...If that is the case, they are more than cutting in half the amount that most people would use in their cycle 500mg/week.  Does this mean you could get by with 50mg prop?

WYD
    Actually, they do. Just today, I talked with a clinic and they used cyp or prop. Cyp was once a week shot and prop was several times a week. People don't usually choose prop since who would want to be a pin cushion to just maintain "normal" size/function.

Enth would work as well . Some doctors tell you a 250mg shot of enth every 2 to 3 weeks.

I plan to go with 200mg of cyp once a week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
  3. cut pain of prop.
    By Lock_n_Load in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:41 AM
  4. My 6 week multi-dosage of t1-pro original..
    By LakeMountD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
  5. question on timing of dosage of t1pro
    By NJfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:22 PM