How much lbs of fat can you loose a week using anabolics on a cut?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
So guys as above:
How much lbs of fat(without muscle loss)can you loose a week using anabolics on a cut?

I was always interested in this questions but never found a specific answer?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont think theres any way to provide a solid answer. So many variables.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
anymore than 2-3 lbs and you are probably losing muscle too......

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree w/mooch. More than 2-3 maaaaaaaaaybe up to 4 lbs per week and lean tissue is being lost, EVEN on anabolics. This is my experience anyway, and it's a bit surprising considering the rate of fat loss isn't much better than what can be done naturally (without losing muscle), although, you obviously will lose much less muscle with anabolics.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well I think the general dogma preaches 0.5% bf / week MAX. So if you weigh 200 lbs. then you can lose 1 pound / week of pure body fat. Now.... remember that alot of the weight loss you see on the scale is water weight and a mass loss from depleted glycogen, a few pounds from an empty stomach that is otherwise full, etc. I mean, if you are 200 lbs. and 15% bf then you only have 30 lbs. body fat on your body. If you lose 20 lbs pure body fat you'll be at 5% which is pretty much getting down to your healthy minimum.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I think the general dogma preaches 0.5% bf / week MAX. So if you weigh 200 lbs. then you can lose 1 pound / week of pure body fat. Now.... remember that alot of the weight loss you see on the scale is water weight and a mass loss from depleted glycogen, a few pounds from an empty stomach that is otherwise full, etc. I mean, if you are 200 lbs. and 15% bf then you only have 30 lbs. body fat on your body. If you lose 20 lbs pure body fat you'll be at 5% which is pretty much getting down to your healthy minimum.
5% is insane maintenance

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
5% is insane maintenance
yeah exactly. my point being that even though a limit of 1lb./wk. seems like REALLY slow weight loss the truth is that losing 1lb of PURE bf is a BIG change in your physique. My goal is to lose ~7lbs. bf which should put me in the 8%bf range. So... approx. two months of perfect diet / training would be required.

EDIT: Of course, I love to wine and dine the beautiful woman in my life so I frequently cheat. Glass of wine here or a little too much pasta there. Figure it'll take me more like 3-4 months, just in time to start a bulk cycle, then cut again for next summer. :scool:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ive heard with dnp u can lose up to 1lb a day...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys as above:
How much lbs of fat(without muscle loss)can you loose a week using anabolics on a cut?

I was always interested in this questions but never found a specific answer?
The same as if you were NOT using anabolics. The safe recommendation for fat loss is 0.5% BF per week or anywhere up to 2.2lb per week. Individuals with lots of fat to lose can get away with losing a little more, but any more than that mentioned after the first week (since you can easily lose 5-10lb in the first week from water and food weight alone, just by starting to eat right, and I do NOT mean dieting) would mean that MUSCLE is being lost (and that you do NOT want).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can some1 please explain what DNP is and why it is poison. i looked at nutra seems weak to me? can some1 in detail explain many thanx

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there shouldn't be any DNP on nutraplanet. It's a chemical that will increase your body temperature and make you burn fat like crazy. It's also one of the most dangerous compounds in the game, as your body temperature is something you don't want to **** with.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhh my bad i think i was looking at DCP or something like that by rpm i belive

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
DNP should not be played with if you are a recreational bodybuilder.. That is my opinion of course, however i think its just plain smart..

A little bit of an overdose of this drug ( DNP ) and u could end up in the ER being packed in ICE hoping that you dont fry your brain and that you will be able to see once they get your core temp down.. IF THEY CAN GET IT DOWN!!!!

Leave DNP the F alone yo