almost done with M1T.. does this look okay for PCT?

DobermanXXL

Awards
I used legal gears m1t.. FOr the first 18 days I used 2 tabs a day. Starting today I'm cutting down to 1 tab a day. I plan on taking 1 tab a day till the end of this week (today is monday).

I'm going to start 6-OXO tomorrow probably. And I started ZMA a few nights ago. I'm currently eating 5 times a day, and taking 10g of creatine a day.

My goal is to keep as much mass as possible. I started out weighing 175 in the morning, and I'm now 186 first thing in the morning.

What else should I do? I don't really have access to clomid, nolva and other prescription PCT drugs. Isn't 6-OXO supposed to be just as effective?

DobermanXXL

Awards
I'll try... I guess I'll take 1 pill/day till it arrives?

I don't think I'll get gyne, I've had it from puberty, and had it surgically removed, but it may be possible.

Does the nolva only help with gyne, or does it help with overall recovery?

edit: Why is their nolva liquid and flavored? I've bought nolva in passed (to try to get rid of puberty gyne) and it came in tab form.

Get some nolva. www.powernutrition.net www.lionnutrition.com

6OXO will NOT cut it. It's been discussed a lot recently.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You really should have done a lot of research before doing a cycle of M1T

DobermanXXL

Awards
I have be researching actually for a long time, M1T is fairly new but I've done what I can.

I know people run nolva/clomid and other PCT drugs after a any cycle. I was planning on using 6-OXO, tribulis and ZMA since I already have them for my PCT after trimming down from 2 pills to 1 pill of M1T for the last week.

Is this still not enough? I will get the nolva if needed.. but who knows if those sources are trust worthy, maybe they are but I'm just sayin..

DobermanXXL

Awards
Ok well I got the nolva..

I'm gonna finish this week on 1 tab of m1t daily instead of 2

I'm using ZMA

I'm gonna use 6-OXO and Nolvadex (3 weeks: 40mg, 20mg, 10mg)

10g creatine/glutamine a day

Does this look ok? I very young (18) and made the choice to use M1T, and I'm aware of the consequences. I've researched nolvdex, but is there any special sides to people who already had gyno surgery? What about young guys my age?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Looks much better, you shouldn't have any extra sides to worry about.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should not have touched any androgen at age 18, let alone the most hardcore legal substance available. That is just plain insane. I hope you are happy with your current height, because you're probably stuck at it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well at 18 you shouldn't be using phs much less posting a question asking for help. Hope your balls fall off.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I got the nolva..

I'm gonna finish this week on 1 tab of m1t daily instead of 2

I'm using ZMA

I'm gonna use 6-OXO and Nolvadex (3 weeks: 40mg, 20mg, 10mg)

10g creatine/glutamine a day

Does this look ok? I very young (18) and made the choice to use M1T, and I'm aware of the consequences. I've researched nolvdex, but is there any special sides to people who already had gyno surgery? What about young guys my age?
Regardless of whether you should have done this M-1-T cycle or not, at least you listened and got the Nolva. It will greatly increase your recovery.
Your PCT plan looks pretty good. Just keep your food intake up with good clean calories, including plenty of protein and good fats.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The 6-oxo is pretty useless IMHO when using nolva, you could save it for a light 1-test/4AD transdermal cycle instead. Trust us, the possible acne and mild mood swings (if any) that come with nolva are a lot better than crashing and having an insane estrogen rebound.

ManBeast