New lionnutrition bottles

juststarting

Awards
I was wondering why they changed things up. I ordered a bottle of Nolva and Clo from PN and when I recieved it today I didn't find the squirt tops I am used to. Just curious why.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why they changed it from the squirt top. However, I find the dosing with an oral syringe much nicer. I read a post from buyb12 on another board that the bottles are changing again, from glass to plastic, due to damage occurring during shipping.

Power Nutrition

I was wondering why they changed things up. I ordered a bottle of Nolva and Clo from PN and when I recieved it today I didn't find the squirt tops I am used to. Just curious why.
The squirt tops were getting clogged so we put a cap on the bottle and send them out with an oral syringe.

PN

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm very displeased with the squirt top on the clomiphene :mad:

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
sure the squirt tops were a good idea though, but my nolva clogged and i unclogged it only for it to clog again so i use an oral syringe from a bottle of letro that i bought from p.n.,however they have great products and taste good too !

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
Letro should be fine through the pump. only the Clomiphen and Tamoxifen were clogging the pumps.......