dont know what to do

odysseus

Awards
so mid way thru my spawn cycle my girlfriend did me a huge favor and got me sick makin me go into an early pct, i now have 45 pills of spawn left and a full bottle of methyl xt in case anyone was wonderin spawn is epi/ tren methyl xt is essentially m1a ( methylated 1ad) so im thinkin i do the spawn 1st and bridge into the xt or take the xt first and bridge into the spawn any suggestions would be helpful

henryhavoc

Awards
Run a bridge man. I'm not sure about dosing, because I haven't ran spawn, but it sounds like you have enough for a future cycle.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Spawn doses 8mg of epi and 30mg tren....a little awkward but probably still doable with half a bottle.

odysseus

Awards
which one do u guys think i should do for the 1st part of my cycle though the spawn or the methyl xt

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say start with the xt and finish with spawn. The xt will help jack up or strength then spawn should get u looking straight mean(Im a huge fan of tren). This is just my opinion.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id say start with the xt and finish with spawn. The xt will help jack up or strength then spawn should get u looking straight mean(Im a huge fan of tren). This is just my opinion.
I agree, a bridge in this order is the best way to go