winabol??????

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone here that tried winabol or a clone knows how long this stuff takes to kick in. Im about to run a 6week hdrol and 4week winabol stack that looks like this.

hdrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
winb - 0/0/300/300/300/300

Im going to be running cycle aid by proven products with this and some tribulus.

My pct is going to be clomid 50mgs for 4 weeks and im going to run tribulus and creatine with it and possibly prime by usp labs but im not sure about that yet.

Im also going to be logging this

Right now Im 208 and about 14% body fat. Id like to get down to around 10%, add strength and any lean mass that i acheive will be an additional plus. Im a powerlifter so i will be doing a powerlifting routine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dont know how it is yet, I have a bottle, along with other gen-x pro hormones "cough steroids cough cough"

we'll both know soon enough how good it and the rest of their line is.....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to just run the winabol solo and see how it effects you. Then a few months down the road if you had good results with it go ahead and stack it with h-drol.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to just run the winabol solo and see how it effects you. Then a few months down the road if you had good results with it go ahead and stack it with h-drol.
I would if it was more cost effective and im pretty sure winabol alone is not gonna help acheive my desired results im looking for. I got the 2 bottles of hdrol at a extremely low discount price from a friend, if it wasnt for that i wouldnt of bought winabol in the first place.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would if it was more cost effective and im pretty sure winabol alone is not gonna help acheive my desired results im looking for. I got the 2 bottles of hdrol at a extremely low discount price from a friend, if it wasnt for that i wouldnt of bought winabol in the first place.
Well that's cool man good look, be careful, and run a log!